DFW SVTP Picture Day " Official Thread"!

Tex Arcana

Established Member
coleman said:
I can't wait for the next official GTG ... I want to get my back up and running again by May 15th for the Kennedale event.
So, I'm going to start tearing into her tomorrow morning.
You are more than welcome to come by and watch a true novice mechanic hone his skills on a $35K sports car ... lol

When are you gonna work on it again? I'll lend a hand. :thumbsup:

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
Dude, did we ever get any pic from this shoot? whats up with the guy taking pics from the roof??? Where are the pics?

Tex Arcana

Established Member
BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE said:
Dude, did we ever get any pic from this shoot? whats up with the guy taking pics from the roof??? Where are the pics?
Resurrecting this thread to ask the same damn question.. WHERE ARE THE PICS!!??

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
Tex Arcana said:
Resurrecting this thread to ask the same damn question.. WHERE ARE THE PICS!!??

No shit! I tired to go up on the roof myself to take some pics and they told me no. I shoulda said F*** em and went anyway. I did take lots of pics but none from the roof. just let me know if anyone wants some of mine.

.... Dayum!

adamb258

Established Member
I posted a video with all of the pics abotu a month after we went. It is on my computer at home but I am at my perants house for christmas. I was not given any of the pictures jstu a video with the pictures all in it.

Tex Arcana

Established Member
adamb258 said:
I posted a video with all of the pics abotu a month after we went. It is on my computer at home but I am at my perants house for christmas. I was not given any of the pictures jstu a video with the pictures all in it.

So you're telling me that all those so-called "hi-res" pics the guy took off the roof are actually a bunch of lo-res video frames now?? WTF gives with that?? :bash:

adamb258

Established Member
ill e-mail him and ask about some larger ones.

BTW being rude is not a good way to get something out of someone.

Tex Arcana

Established Member
adamb258 said:
ill e-mail him and ask about some larger ones.

BTW being rude is not a good way to get something out of someone.

Sorry, dealing with alot of frustration lately with providers of different things (such as dialup access crashing to below 19k, and the phoneco claiming there's nothing wrong :bash: )... I probably shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth here, but dangit, we were promised hi-res pics from the roof, and the photog fell on his arse and didn't deliver. Doesn't that frustrate you? :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread