DFW SVTP Picture Day " Official Thread"! RSVP!

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
Are non 'SVT' vehicles permitted? My son will be out of town for that week visiting his 'bio father' (don't get me started on that), so I could certainly use a healthy diversion that day! :)

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Mighty Rooster said:
Are non 'SVT' vehicles permitted? My son will be out of town for that week visiting his 'bio father' (don't get me started on that), so I could certainly use a healthy diversion that day! :)

If a Catfish is coming, you're definitely invited. :D

NaSStyCatfish

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
If a Catfish is coming, you're definitely invited. :D

NaSStyCatfish
I'll let you take a picture of the front of my car so you can remember it...because all you will ever see is taillights trick.

JKD

Banned
NaSSty Nate said:
I'll let you take a picture of the front of my car so you can remember it...because all you will ever see is taillights trick.

Negative. Sheldon will just race you on paper standing in the parking lot in front of your car to make himself think he can win. But you're gonna be pissed when he rolls his racing role playing dice on your hood. :lol:

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
JKD said:
Negative. Sheldon will just race you on paper standing in the parking lot in front of your car to make himself think he can win. But you're gonna be pissed when he rolls his racing role playing dice on your hood. :lol:

I have heard that his insults do 1d4 of damage and you don't want to be there for his two attacks round (he is specailized of course)! :) God, I am a nerd..... :(

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
JKD said:
He'll get choked if he roles his racing dice on my hood.

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Mighty Rooster said:
I have heard that his insults do 1d4 of damage and you don't want to be there for his two attacks round (he is specailized of course)! :) God, I am a nerd..... :(

I can't believe I follow that perfectly...

Dan

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
He'll get choked if he roles his racing dice on my hood.

Hell yeah, a few scratches and a steamy turd on the hood of that pile would do worlds for the looks department. :D

RedfireSVT

Established Member
so going by the list there will be 13 cars? just out of curiosity and not that it matters but how many 03'-04' cobras will be there?

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
if all goes as planned my friend and I should be there around this time.....with the L on the trailer. we're simply going for leisure and decided it'd be more fun in my L rather than the F350, so we're taking it out on the trailer. if none of my work plans fall through.....count me in. ;-)

JKD

Banned
Yeah, some people dont post, just lurk. I get PM's occasionaly people asking if we hate eachother with all the smack talk. I just explain we're a close group that love to give eachother a seriously hard time and VERY competitive.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Yeah, some people dont post, just lurk. I get PM's occasionaly people asking if we hate eachother with all the smack talk. I just explain we're a close group that love to give eachother a seriously hard time and VERY competitive.

Put me on the ****in list hag.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
you can add me as well steve, if you still want to include, since i will be in town.
i don't know what the situation is but from the threads i've read, i'd say you're already on steve's list. personally i'm hoping for a fun event.

JKD

Banned
RedfireSVT said:
i don't know what the situation is but from the threads i've read, i'd say you're already on steve's list. personally i'm hoping for a fun event.

Negative. That shit has been handled. He doesn't start nothing, there won't be nothing. I've never wanted to ruin the board, the Friday GTG or the Picture Day for anyone else. But anyone else put in my position would have re-acted the same way.

List updated.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
sweet. lets all hope for great weather. anyone bringing their video camera? i'm gonna bring mine but i'll be rolling solo so it's gonna be kind of hard to shoot video and drive but i'm going to try.

Users who are viewing this thread