DFW SVTP Picture Day " Official Thread"! RSVP!

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Been wanting to get the original GTG group together, been real dry since Coleman gave up on his Cobra. We all have a lot of catching up to do. I plan on attending.

mustarrosa

Established Member
BigZach said:
Guess I'm not invited anymore....... :(

30th I'll be in Austin anyways, we should do another one sometime in the spring if yall dont mind the Vette in there.
I will count on being there on the 30th but hey..Zach and others... we are trying to get a followup GTG on the 1st..

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Thanks for the email Larry, I may show up if its not real cold, if so I'll be in a duck blind. If I do show I'll likely have my boys with me.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Wow, old schoolers coming out of the wood works, lol. This looks like it's going to be a very good outing. :thumbsup:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
wish i could make it fellas, as it sits right now i get to work all day.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Just so we are clear, my Termy will NOT be on the 545s, so no one blurt out where are your HREs when I am at the photo shoot with my dad please...:shrug:

Large loans pop's don't know about when I owe him a lot of money aren't cool to spring on someone...:nono: :poke:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
STROKD said:
Just so we are clear, my Termy will NOT be on the 545s, so no one blurt out where are your HREs when I am at the photo shoot with my dad please...:shrug:

Large loans pop's don't know about when I owe him a lot of money aren't cool to spring on someone...:nono: :poke:
I think my silence will cost you a ride in STROKD.:-D

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Our photographer is comming back from his vacation a day early to do this shoot. It is our responsability to make sure this man pays for nothing.
He will be able to set up individual settings for anyone who wants professional photos of their vehicle(s) at a later date.

Users who are viewing this thread