Describe for me the 2004 Mystichrome color

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Everything you wanted to know about Mystichrome:

Welcome to My World of Mystichrome

Bad thing with this site. It's never been updated. It would have been nice had he put some other pics up. Basically ad sheet or Ford promo type site and a majority of the pics are the Ford public relations/release ones. Still not bad but nothing like seeing many different ones out and about showing their true COLORS.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I fell in love with the mystichrome when it was first announced and I saw a promo shot of it. Swore i would have one eventually. Chance came up in 06 to buy one and I jumped on it (long story short). People have actually stopped by my house asking to see it when it is in my garage, and I always get compliments when driving around town. People have gone out of their way to do so.

As to the primary colors as has been said purple and blue altho green shows up a LOT. Even a mauve/pinkish shows up if the sun hits it just right. I tried to get a pic of my trunk lid one time but it wouldn't show up in the crappy camera I had.

xtremeskime21

Established Member
Mystics are pure sex. I had a 96 mystic and it didn't look half as good as the 04's paint, but it was still awesome! If you doubt a mystic, you don't deserve to own one.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
When the sun hits MC, I always see a color that reminds me of "Reef Blue" from 93'. It seems like they all have their own personality, but when cleaned are very nice!

SVTcobra588

Established Member
Seeing pictures and then seeing A MC in person is really a totally different story. I thought it looked good in pictures but when i went to purchase the car, lets just say you get a lil amazed at how great the colors are and how sick it really does look.

edm11

Established Member
holy sh$t guys...thanks for all the awesome info and picks of badass cars :rockon: I really appreciate it!

I had not logged on since last night when I posted. After reading all these I'm sold that the Mystichrome will be next purchase.

Such a unique color on a timeless car. I have been looking at getting another hobby car after I stupidly sold my 2003 Sonic Blue to a member. I have looked at new 5.0, Camaro, C6 corvette, Challenger & some others. I still come back to the 03/04 Cobra as the one with the most soul and one that has old school feel, but modern power/handling. I must be crazy, but I'd take a nicely modded low mile Cobra over most of the newer cars.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
50K and you can have my 04 Mystichrome with less than 6k on the odo. and the usual initial mods. :beer: :burnout: :thumbsup: :-D

holy sh$t guys...thanks for all the awesome info and picks of badass cars :rockon: I really appreciate it!

I had not logged on since last night when I posted. After reading all these I'm sold that the Mystichrome will be next purchase.

Such a unique color on a timeless car. I have been looking at getting another hobby car after I stupidly sold my 2003 Sonic Blue to a member. I have looked at new 5.0, Camaro, C6 corvette, Challenger & some others. I still come back to the 03/04 Cobra as the one with the most soul and one that has old school feel, but modern power/handling. I must be crazy, but I'd take a nicely modded low mile Cobra over most of the newer cars.

Drazga

Established Member
I wouldn't want a mystichrome as my only car or my daily driver. I do hope to own one eventually though, possibly even a convertible or one of the three mystichrome saleen cobra lol. If I can't find the one I want I'll have to settle for a Torch Red, Sonic Blue, or Competition Orange Car.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I wouldn't want a mystichrome as my only car or my daily driver. I do hope to own one eventually though, possibly even a convertible or one of the three mystichrome saleen cobra lol. If I can't find the one I want I'll have to settle for a Torch Red, Sonic Blue, or Competition Orange Car.

One of the members on (Conway) here had one of the 2 Saleen Mystichrome coupes for sale. I would have loved to trade him but have no extra $$$ to do so. IIRC he wanted $45,000.00 for it. Search the Terminators for sale section and search for it. He's from the northern part of WV.

Huff035

Established Member
I would def consider it, if it was paid off. I still have another year and a half to go.

Haha, what a coincidence... me too. Ever since I went to DGR Automotive (previously SGS) and saw my first MC in person I have wanted one in a bad kind of way. I envy all of you MC owners.

jjscobra18

Established Member
I love my MC but have never been so scared of flying rocks, keys and little kids with metal buttons on their clothes!

Could not agree more you will be a little tense when driving in heavy traffic and when parking it, and it is definitely hard to keep people away from it because it is an attention getter. Having a mystichrome (or any Terminator imo) definitely calls for something else as your daily driver. So glad I waited to get something to dd before I got the mc.

Mystichrome

Spoiler Delete
Established Member
I've had mine since I got it new December 31st 2003, I have been showing it since then and have over 50 first place trophies, people like them!!!!!!
MVC-867X.jpg
CopyofDSC00023.jpg
MVC-865X.jpg
Mystichrome26.jpg

Last edited:

04SVTMystic