Deion Sanders

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I am interested to see how he does. I liked his speech and hope he can bring success back to CU.

There are college teams I hate and subsequently love watching lose but I still like them being relevant. For some reason, CU is one of those teams I miss being relevant and seeing have success.

I’m not a Sanders fan as I viewed him as a jackass but I have heard good things about him since he has been a coach.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
1. I couldn't stand him on NFLN, so glad he's gone there.
2. Glad he's having success at the CFB level. Hope he does well at Colorado.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Jesus aside, he's truly wanting these kids to be successful. He's teaching them what it takes to be good people, not just good football players.
Spot on correct! He relates well, and communicates well with, his players. He's the real deal! However, the success of his team will in large part depend on how successfully he recruits top linemen (defense and offense).

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Spot on correct! He relates well, and communicates well with, his players. He's the real deal! However, the success of his team will in large part depend on how successfully he recruits top linemen (defense and offense).

Fortunately, with his ego/branding, I don't think recruiting will be the issue.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
I read this entire thread as if Peter Cullen was talking… if Dion ever says “roll out” and makes a transformative motion I’ll just about die. Dion Prime leader of the buffalos.

T.Man

Established Member
I was wondering why I was seeing faux outrage for him. Didn't care enough to look into it, but I knew I could count on SVTP.

Good for him, I guess?

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
I hope you're right.

Realistically, I think he'll get chewed up and spit out by the "NCAA machine". There are extreme powers at work, and CU isn't part of the plan unfortunately.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I hope you're right.

Realistically, I think he'll get chewed up and spit out by the "NCAA machine". There are extreme powers at work, and CU isn't part of the plan unfortunately.
Stepping stone to another spot

FSU's committed to Mike Norvell with the improvement he's shown over the past 3 seasons and he's under contract for another 3 years. Neon could've landed there had Norvell been performing like Taggart

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Closest he will get to a championship will be standing next to tricky Nicky on those dumb Aflac commercials.

Users who are viewing this thread