• black

Votes: 113 53.3%
  • chrome

Votes: 99 46.7%

• Total voters

TenthScale

Established Member
BigZach said:
Mustang Tuning, I think that the FR500's would look stupid if they make it in a deep dish.

Should look like this

342%3B596723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E233%3C%3D769%3D446%3DXROQDF%3E2323775799689ot1lsi

ModMike1572

Established Member
Damn, i didnt even know this thread was moved back up to the top.

I'm selling my steedas for 850 shipped, i have a couple people looking at them.

After seeing a few pics, my mind still is not made up between the black or the chrome.

I just got windows tinted 20% so i think the black with the deep dish chrome lip will look really good. I already know for a fact that the chrome will look good, chrome always looks good on yellow...

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Im not one to hate on other peoples rides but i really dont like the chrome bullits look to cheap imo. but to each their own. I would defiantly get black since your car is yellow black rims look sweet on black, yellow, red, and white cars.

cobraman302

Established Member
Black Bullitts All The Way

Here are a few pics of my setup I just got on, they still have some grease on them, didnt have time to clean them up that nite, I will get some pics of them all cleaned up and in better lite this weekend for sure. But the Black 18x9, 18x10 setup is very very nice in person, way better than i expected, and I dont have one doubt in my mind that it looks better than the chrome would have, and I really like chrome. So here you go.

dsc01146_small.jpg

dsc01153_small.jpg

one_small.jpg

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
I have a set of Black bullitts on the way. 17x9 and 17x10.5 for the rear....so if you wanna wait a week, I should have pics of what it looks like ona zinc yellow cobra. I had the same problem deciding, but after not being able to find a good pic of the setup I just said to hell with it and went for the blacks.

ModMike1572

Established Member
BigSweezey said:
I have a set of Black bullitts on the way. 17x9 and 17x10.5 for the rear....so if you wanna wait a week, I should have pics of what it looks like ona zinc yellow cobra. I had the same problem deciding, but after not being able to find a good pic of the setup I just said to hell with it and went for the blacks.

Sweet! cant wait to see what it looks like.

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
Either or. Both would look great on yellow so you can't go wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread