Votes: 113 53.3%
  • chrome

Votes: 99 46.7%

• Total voters

freight hauler

Keep It Simple Stupid
Established Member
cobraman302 said:
Here are a few pics of my setup I just got on, they still have some grease on them, didnt have time to clean them up that nite, I will get some pics of them all cleaned up and in better lite this weekend for sure. But the Black 18x9, 18x10 setup is very very nice in person, way better than i expected, and I dont have one doubt in my mind that it looks better than the chrome would have, and I really like chrome. So here you go.

dsc01146_small.jpg

dsc01153_small.jpg

one_small.jpg

cobraman302... where did you buy your bullets from and at what cost, if you don't mind me asking :lol:

ModMike1572

Established Member
BigSweezey said:
I have a set of Black bullitts on the way. 17x9 and 17x10.5 for the rear....so if you wanna wait a week, I should have pics of what it looks like ona zinc yellow cobra. I had the same problem deciding, but after not being able to find a good pic of the setup I just said to hell with it and went for the blacks.

Did you get the rims on yet??

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Yep...was gonna post that here but forgot where it was. I'll have some better shots tommorrow.

Black4.6

Established Member
wiz said:
dude i wouldnt even have to think twice about the black bullitts on a red cobra. there is a red zo6 around here with black rims with a brushed lip and its so damn sweet looking. go black!!!!!!!!
you have anymore pics of your car?? Email them to me [email protected]

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Sweet cars fellas! I was thinking 18in Chrome DD on my Torch 03. Anybody got pics?

CobraLucci

LEO
Established Member
those wheels are dope i bought my set 18x918x10 staggered combo for 434.00 picked up in sarasota fl Its called OE wheels distributors.

Slow99x

Established Member
Bullitts do NOT belong on a Terminator. They look ok on a GT or even a Mach1 but they don't look right at all on a Cobra. I would say neither.

Andy M

Established Member
Folks,

I am ready for a new set of rims on my Terminator and am torn between a set of Bullits or a set of these? my car is silver metallic and is lowered with a Maximum Motorsport coilover suspension system.

Shelby Razor 5 Light Grey w/Mach Lip

Thoughts?... I was thinking of doing 18X9's all around on these. I think 20's are a bit much and will make the treadwall too thin. The car already rides pretty firm with the suspension I have and with delrin bushings.

Anyone here have a silver Terminator with aftermarket rims? I'd like to see pics before I make a final decision. I really like these Shelby Razors though!! :)

Last edited:

Slow99x

Established Member
Folks,

I am ready for a new set of rims on my Terminator and am torn between a set of Bullits or a set of these? my car is silver metallic and is lowered with a Maximum Motorsport coilover suspension system.

Shelby Razor 5 Light Grey w/Mach Lip

Thoughts?... I was thinking of doing 18X9's all around on these. I think 20's are a bit much and will make the treadwall too thin. The car already rides pretty firm with the suspension I have and with delrin bushings.

Anyone here have a silver Terminator with aftermarket rims? I'd like to see pics before I make a final decision. I really like these Shelby Razors though!! :)
Maybe for a S197 but not for a Terminator. Just my opinion. It's your car and you can do what you want with it.

Andy M

Established Member
Maybe for a S197 but not for a Terminator. Just my opinion. It's your car and you can do what you want with it.

I really appreciate your candid feedback. I am still in the early stages of this decision and am looking for feedback and experience from as many folks as possible.

To tell you the truth, I really like the OEM rims on the car, I just wish they made them in an 18X9 and/or 18X10? Do you know of an aftermarket company which makes these?

Thanks again for the feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread