deciding on a terminator or not

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
The ONLY thing a S197 GT has over the cobra is the seating is better. Other than that there's no thought process for it, I'd get a terminator in a hot second.

Last edited:

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
The terminator is a interesting mustang. Lots of people sell there cobra, and end up buying another one. They just cant let go. Personally, I know people that own a c6 z06 AND still have there terminator. They still need it. Its a weird bond that I cant describe. I have owned my cobra since aug of 03.

best way to put it AWESOME! I agree, I have put 30 miles on my terminator and I will never let it go.....

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
The terminator is a interesting mustang. Lots of people sell there cobra, and end up buying another one. They just cant let go. Personally, I know people that own a c6 z06 AND still have there terminator. They still need it. Its a weird bond that I cant describe. I have owned my cobra since aug of 03.

best way to put it AWESOME! I agree, I have put 30 miles on my terminator and I will never let it go.....

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member

Awesome to put it..... I have put 30 miles on my terminator and it is not going anywhere!!! Sick ride it is what you want out of a muscle car raw power no ride like a cadi raw power. A big motor and steering wheel thats it!!!!

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member

Awesome to put it..... I have put 30 miles on my terminator and it is not going anywhere!!! Sick ride it is what you want out of a muscle car raw power not a ride like a cadi raw power. A big motor and steering wheel thats it!!!!

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member

Awesome to put it..... I have put 30 miles on my terminator and it is not going anywhere!!! Sick ride it is what you want out of a muscle car raw power not a ride like a cadi raw power. A big motor and steering wheel thats it!!!!

Venomous 03

Established Member
Thinking long and hard....thats what she said.lol kidding.Get a Termi.best bang for the buck.get500rwhp with less than $600.b

Users who are viewing this thread