Deadpool 2

ViciousJay

Established Member
They really did a good job not spoiling anything in the previews. The skydive scene was by far one of the funniest scenes.

There is a certain actor to look for in the movie, no spoilers but pay attention!

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
There's some very surprising things in this one... I could almost say this one was better.

That is awesome. It's very rare that the sequel is better than the original. This is one of movies I'm going to buy on DVD without even seeing it first.

I'm sure the guy without any "powers" is going to be a pretty funny element to the movie.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
That is awesome. It's very rare that the sequel is better than the original. This is one of movies I'm going to by on DVD without even seeing it first.
I like you hate going to the movies but this is honestly one you have to go see in the theatre! Take the wife, there is a love story in this one that she could connect with. I plan on taking my g/f to see it, she liked the first but I have a feeling she will like this one even more.

Blown 89

Established Member
I'm excited for it to come out on home video. There isn't a movie on Earth worth going to the theater for anymore though.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I'm excited for it to come out on home video. There isn't a movie on Earth worth going to the theater for anymore though.

This one really is if you go to an early showing and miss the younger crowd, I've been to two movies since 2012, this one is the third and it was worth it, and to be honest it was a very early showing and I got hooked up with a free popcorn and water. I think there was 5 people (including myself) in a 300+ person theater

Voltwings

Established Member
i'll be honest, i thought 1 was good, not great, worth watching but we never bought it. Would yall say 2 is worth seeing with that in mind?

Gravik

Established Member
This one really is if you go to an early showing and miss the younger crowd, I've been to two movies since 2012, this one is the third and it was worth it, and to be honest it was a very early showing and I got hooked up with a free popcorn and water. I think there was 5 people (including myself) in a 300+ person theater
Or find a theater that has a vip 21+ section.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ViciousJay

Established Member
i'll be honest, i thought 1 was good, not great, worth watching but we never bought it. Would yall say 2 is worth seeing with that in mind?

If you thought #1 was ok, then you must have a strange sense of humor.

Also WTF do you watch then?

Users who are viewing this thread