Deadpool 2

vortecd

Established Member
Saw it tonight, it was AWESOME! Going to see it tomorrow on IMAX

MG0h3

Established Member
I'm excited for it to come out on home video. There isn't a movie on Earth worth going to the theater for anymore though.

I’ve been to a couple over the last few years, but I can’t stand it. I carry now in case some tiny weewee pussy comes in to shoot people. Every time I catch light from the door opening I go on alert. Plus I don’t like being all crammed in like I’m on a plane when a popular movie just comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

vortecd

Established Member
I don't go to a ton of movies (didn't see Black Panther or Avengers) but I like seeing movies on the big screen. I went to the opening last night cause I wanted the audience reactions also to seeing the movie. Normally I go to the first show on Sunday morning, it is normally pretty empty. I see a lot of complaints about different things going but I never run into them. I would not go to a movie on Friday or Saturday night since that is probably when you would encounter them.

IMAX today should be pretty quiet since it is a 11:15am show during the work week. First movie I have ever took the day off to go see. When I was buying tickets there was not a Thursday showing on IMAX but I looked last night and they added one. I bought my tickets the first day they went on sale

I have my tickets for Solo also, IMAX Sunday morning. Huge Star Wars fan!

vortecd

Established Member
I liked it better the 2nd time! Always better on IMAX and you notice more. There are 2 cameo's by a-listers you have to watch for

Klay

Established Member
Saw it yesterday. I liked the first one and it was funny but this was even better. It is funny all the way through. There are a ton of references to other movies, actors and I feel I need to see it again to catch stuff I missed the first time around.

I highly recommend seeing it unless you dont like crude humor at all.

Machdup1

Established Member
In keeping with the humor of the movie, I got DP’d this morning......

Definitely as good or better than the first. I don’t think I have ever LOL that much during a movie. Saw it during an Early a Sunday morning showing and had maybe 20 people in the theatre.

I love how they handle Green Latern after the credits.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife and I saw it last night. Funny as hell, and I mean lose all control laughing, it was so funny.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

96gt02

Established Member
I enjoyed it also, storyline was pretty terrible kinda like the first one, jokes were awesome, loved all the avengers references and the post credit were amazing!

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
so many cameos and easter eggs in the movie. i think i'll have to wait until the digital download until i can try and spot them all.

CV355

_
Established Member
I'll wait until it's out of theaters. The sound of people chewing pushes my blood pressure to deadly levels. Couple that with the constant shuffling, cell phone screens, yakkers, and the fat guy that blocks the screen, man you'd have to pay me to go back in a theater.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
it was awesome, better than the first.

i was crying laughing by the end

Some of those jokes i could see violating some trademark or property rights. They may have a few potential lawsuits in the works. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread