Deadbeat Member......TIDE612!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Tide612 said:
THats not right larry. The case is closed, it should be deleted.

I would post this on someone elses thread if it had been closed

There should have never been a need for this thread.

You brought it back TTT after almost 8 hrs.

Leave it alone and it will go away

Cold Brew

Established Member
Tide612 said:

absolutely not. people that are going to sell stuff to you should know that its going to take several months to get their money !

dougwg

Established Member
Tide612 said:

Where's Lyles case of beer :dw:

:poke:

Maybe Larry should make this thread a sticky ;-)

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Not really. I received other PMs about his poor behavior and lies.

I don't want to see anyone else get used or burned by this guy.

I happen to agree Larry. I want to know who I might be dealing with and their character. And to think he's a 'Bama fan....:nonono:

Thanks for leaving it up. Tide, this could have ALL been avoided by paying the guy in the first place...then your reputation would have been enhanced rather than hurt...and you needed that enhancement after the tool fiasco.

03yellow

Established Member
Thank you for not deleting this thread: I have sent several items to people, before i got the money, and have never been burned.
I want to continue to trust people on this forum.....of course "I never send somthing I cant afford to give away." and I need to know I a person is not trustworthy.

After seeing Tides612 responses to his obligation, I would make sure that I got the cash first befrore sending the item.

Again, thanks for not deleting the thread

Last edited:

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Tide612 said:

Your correct, the case is closed but how people view you is based on experience. Since someone may not have prior experience with you its threads like these that serve in its place. Deleting this thread only sets other up to your slacker ways.

By keeping this thread alive people will see what you have done and they will also see that you finally did pay up. Perhaps someone will be kind enough to give you a second chance but at the same time someone should also see that you may not deal with your obligations in a timely fashion. This thread remains so that others dont have to be penalized for trusting you. You have no one to blame for this thread but yourself.

You shouldnt be begging for parts you cant pay for anyways. If you cant afford it, you dont need it!

Cold Brew

Established Member
Tide612 said:
It was a damn pulley. I JUST PUT A NEW MOTOR IN THE CAR I THINK I CAN AFFORD A PULLEY

Then why did it take you several months to pay for it?

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
it takes a very long time if ever for a reputation to die. you've earned yours. deleting this thread won't change that. i hope it grows by 10 more pages. great job LL.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I had a problem with him a couple years ago.

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=1666

I bought an MRT catted H from him...so I paid him, and then he was nowhere to be found for 2 weeks...then I finally get ahold of him and a pipe shows up at my house; the stock H pipe from a cobra. Then I had a hell of a time getting ahold of him again, leaving messages over and over again. After a week or so I got my money back...still doesn't explain the mystery of where the MRT H went. He did make good, but in a very untimely manner.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
redsvtcobra said:
What is in that lair Larry? :beer:
image001.jpg

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
dgussin1 said:
I had a problem with him a couple years ago.

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=1666

I bought an MRT catted H from him...so I paid him, and then he was nowhere to be found for 2 weeks...then I finally get ahold of him and a pipe shows up at my house; the stock H pipe from a cobra. Then I had a hell of a time getting ahold of him again, leaving messages over and over again. After a week or so I got my money back...still doesn't explain the mystery of where the MRT H went. He did make good, but in a very untimely manner.
I remember! :dw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread