Deadbeat Member......TIDE612!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

svt1.8t

JDM BUILT BADASS
Established Member
i bought a solid rear axle from him a few months back, it did take a long time to get to me but i got it, i'm not defending him, i'm just stating my experience

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Wow, a regular poster none the less. Hey Tide, is it really worth it for the price of a pulley??? I mean....c'mon.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
FireRed04Vert said:
Hey JB....wasn't there a problem with a pulley puller or something like that?

It was tools. Tide 612 "accidentally" took some of Dana's tools when he was removing his blower. I talked back and forth with him and the tools were returned after a couple months.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
flyn high again said:
It was tools. Tide 612 "accidentally" took some of Dana's tools when he was removing his blower. I talked back and forth with him and the tools were returned after a couple months.

the fact that we still had his boost bypass may have helped :shrug:

Tide612

Banned
LOOK guys i just got back on here. I am not screwing any money out of anyone!!!! I actually sold the pulley to another member on the board by the name of HERBMACH1. I told the guy this and he said that he did not care. I told herbmach1 to send the Paypal to him. herbach1 said that he did and i thought all was well and good. The issue was resolved as of that. As i know of now, i dont owe anyone any money. If Herbmach1 wants to get on here and post up that he did send the money then that should be fine. But since finding out that he is a dead beat seller and buyer i dont know if he will or not.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Tide612 said:
LOOK guys i just got back on here. I am not screwing any money out of anyone!!!! I actually sold the pulley to another member on the board by the name of HERBMACH1. I told the guy this and he said that he did not care. I told herbmach1 to send the Paypal to him. herbach1 said that he did and i thought all was well and good. The issue was resolved as of that. As i know of now, i dont owe anyone any money. If Herbmach1 wants to get on here and post up that he did send the money then that should be fine. But since finding out that he is a dead beat seller and buyer i dont know if he will or not.

If HERBMACHI didn't pay, Then YOU still owe the $$.:rollseyes

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Tide612 said:

You should pay your bill and then deal directly with HERBMACH1 on your sale.

Tide612

Banned
I thought that he did pay the man. If he did not then thats all that needed to be said. I did not want this drawn out ordeal. I thought i had it handles before it came to this.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Tide612 said:
This guy shouldn't have to track down funds from anyone other then the person he sold to which is you. It was sold to you and you have the responsibility of following through and paying the man.

Worst of all this guy tried to help you out and sent it early before he received payment out of good faith and simple trust.

Note to self: Do not send an item early to help someone out of good faith until they pay you.

I hope this all gets sorted out soon. Good luck to you both.

Last edited:

SVT04

Established Member
Tide612 said:
I thought that he did pay the man. If he did not then thats all that needed to be said. I did not want this drawn out ordeal. I thought i had it handles before it came to this.

It really is quite simple at this point. Stop saying that you thought you had it settled......set things right and send the money to the guy you bought the pulley from. Make it right. If anyone should lose on a re-sale of a part to another party it should be you. Protect your name and act like a man :cuss:

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
I've PM'd you before and finally it was a rude one that got your attention but there still wasn't any action. I told you I was not going to deal with someone else. Your the one who bought the pulley, plain and simple.
I told you a while back I was going to make a nasty thread and held off but nothing happened.

Duran

Matador
Established Member
SVT04 said:
It really is quite simple at this point. Stop saying that you thought you had it settled......set things right and send the money to the guy you bought the pulley from. Make it right. If anyone should lose on a re-sale of a part to another party it should be you. Protect your name and act like a man :cuss:

+1. Well said buddy.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Tide, you knew that Special Blend had not been paid......He has sent you numerous PMs telling you so. You screwed up, now you need to make it right and pay him ASAP......

Juiced-03

Established Member
Come on man, don't ruin your name and reputation here over 60 bucks or whatever the amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread