DEADBEAT MEMBER - LeoGSVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
I want to know what they thought when he took the wheels off the car...

Did they ever show up on the other end in one piece?

I would also very much like for g2mach to reply whether he got the lower intake&aftercooler yet or not.

Jpjr said:
Good luck to the shop that installed his Hellion. Hope they work for free...

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
I did get my wheels. They were intact and were not wrapped in papertowels this time! 3 came one day and the last came yesterday evening. I was busy and could not reply to the thread until now.

Am I happy about this whole ordeal? Not really. I did get refunded a percentage of my money on the one deal and got the wheels so we are squared away.

No need to post the video as there was zero damage to the wheels. I actually got some 275s mounted on two today and am waiting on my 315s to arrive so I can get those mounted and finally on the car.

vipergts281

Established Member
Haha, look at his sig on that other forum.......

"keep running your mouths you jeleous worthless fu**ers who have nothing better to do than sit on a forum and talk about piece of shit cars that you own..you will never make a difference in my life..so get find your own..Low life fu**ing people piss me off"

Would someone just go beat his ass already. Geez, he is obviously clueless to.....well, life.

Like I said before, Karma's a bitch!

My favorite is his last sentence in his sig....."Low life ****ing people piss me off"

:lol: :whine:

JaxRacingFTW

internet ownage expert
vipergts281 said:
(Leo) ..you will never make a difference in my life..

Au contraire. Worthless MF is in a world of hurt right now. Even the people he had fooled into thinking he was a decent person now realize the truth.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
For any of you guys that are still waiting to get reimbursed on deals that have gone bad. It looks like money isn't so tight for our friend Leo. Looks like he's got the money to buy a Turbo Kit for his girlfriends IS300.

Try doing a Google on LeoGSVT, he's all over the place out there.

http://www.clubna-t.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19770#post19770

wow, the hits keep coming. so he's doing not one, but TWO turbo kits right now?

i hope brickrocket gets his money back.:pop:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
For any of you guys that are still waiting to get reimbursed on deals that have gone bad. It looks like money isn't so tight for our friend Leo. Looks like he's got the money to buy a Turbo Kit for his girlfriends IS300.

Someone should let them know about this over there before it happens to them.

Last edited:

JMD0346

Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:

Goddamn what next.

Leo- " Got some blow, got some rock, got some turbos?" " N**** Ill suck yo D***!"

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Damn. If only he lived in Atlanta, I would kick his ass for everyone he's crapped on. I'll give him a 6'3 260lb ass whooping. Hell, i've been locked up before, no biggie....:-D

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:

Mother of god... Just when I thought we had gotten everything possible out in the open... The shit pile just keeps growing...

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
man that was the best novel i've ever read... the ending kind of sucks, guess i'll have to wait for the sequel.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Here's a picture I "modified" which might be fitting for the cover of this novel about a douchebag

112006014qz7.jpg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
^^^ Thats pretty funny.. Think you can re-do it but instead of saying owned in red it can say LEOWNED!

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
What a bad guy.:nonono: Took me nearly 2 hours to read from page 1.:uh oh:

stellar591

BlackChrome Saleens FTMFW
Established Member
:pop: :eek: WOW!! :eek: :pop:
I definately just spent 2 hours reading this but it was cheaper than a movie. Guess I'll wake up tomorrow and start reading the 9 other forums that were linked to this mess.

Absolutely amazing!! I can't even find the words after reading that. Thankfully he's been banned from SVTP but some legal action needs to be taken or someone needs to bring daddy into this because otherwise it's going to continue. He either needs to stand in front of a judge or have a belt taken to his ass while the Cobra goes up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread