DEADBEAT MEMBER - LeoGSVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
LeoGSVT, you have had nearly a month to straighten this out, but instead you chose to do nothing.

On November 16, I paid you for parts. After my funds cleared, you chose to stop answering PMs until I crapped in one of your other for-sale threads. You continually evade the issue of proof of shipment. A simple tracking number is all it would have taken. Being that I never received the merchandise and you refuse to do anything about it, I am forced to pursue every avenue available to me in order to recover my funds.

I warned you at the beginning of last week that this day was coming. You still did nothing.

You are a deadbeat that owes me $386.25. Grow some testicles and meet your obligations. No more pussyfooting around. I will not take $20 payments for the forseeable future. If you could not be trusted to pack and ship an item, you certainly cant be trusted to make payments.

At every turn, you chose to do nothing. Unacceptable.

The criminal charge is larceny, and the civil tort is conversion.

You brought this on yourself. Nut up and do the right thing. Refund my money.

bnglcat

Established Member
Yeah, nice huh? Still have all the PMs and everything so at least I can relive the experience.

SVT04

Established Member
Isn't he the same jerk who practically wrote his Cobra off by driving too fast when he didn't know the road ? I think his car is Black....if so he certainly has money for new stuff for his car .....

nclemens

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
93 347 Cobra said:
He shipped someone two tires with nails in them, takes forever to respond and then tells the guy tough luck.
What POS :burn:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Not good Leo.....You've been around SVTP for awhile now and except for your nail/screws in tire incident, you have had a decent reputation. Now, you say you shipped Shelby his parts over 10 days ago and won't respond when he wants to know where the goods are?????

Come on man, get on here and do the right thing by Shelbyguy and begin attempting to rebuild your damaged image......

SilvGT

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Not good Leo.....You've been around SVTP for awhile now and except for your nail/screws in tire incident, you have had a decent reputation. Now, you say you shipped Shelby his parts over 10 days ago and won't respond when he wants to know where the goods are?????

Come on man, get on here and do the right thing by Shelbyguy and begin attempting to rebuild your damaged image......

+1

PLATIADO

Established Member
Man up you POS, this is how us good sellers sometimes have hard time selling our stuff hard because of people like! you POS.

bnglcat

Established Member
IronTerp said:

Don't forget me...I just want half the money back for the tires like was agreed on...$75...

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
It sucks to be riped off....Maybe he has been busy or had some other problems.:shrug: I know he has his car in the shop right now to get a his turbo put on.. I sent him a PM on our local board...Hopefully he will get this worked out soon...

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
Things are tough all over.

If he can afford a turbo install, he can afford to pay his debts.

there are only two acceptable outcomes to this situation:
1) i get the parts i paid for
2) i get my money back

10thSVT said:
It sucks to be riped off....Maybe he has been busy or had some other problems.:shrug: I know he has his car in the shop right now to get a his turbo put on.. I sent him a PM on our local board...Hopefully he will get this worked out soon...

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
So Um i live like 40 miles from jacksonville.

Feel free to PM me some pics of the parts and I'll go pick them up along with some bonus items for you and me.

Good luck.

fr03cobra

Established Member
that sucks because he lives in my city. and down the street from were I work.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
fr03cobra said:
that sucks because he lives in my city. and down the street from were I work.
Can you pay him a visit and see what's going on? To help out Shelby? I don't mean to put you on the spot if that would not be comfortable for you, but it might just jog him in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread