DEADBEAT MEMBER - LeoGSVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

04MC

Established Member
I am surprised no one has given this guy the beating of his life yet .... the other stupid/crazy thing is he registers at other websites using similar names :loser:

EJ23

Established Member
How can people do this to other people!?? I couldn't live with myself.

Cooter9250

Established Member
Not to defend the guy but i bought stingers from him and had no problem. This all seems pretty odd because he was honest with me and timely getting me my parts. :shrug:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Cooter9250 said:
Not to defend the guy but i bought stingers from him and had no problem. This all seems pretty odd because he was honest with me and timely getting me my parts. :shrug:

From all the shit I've read here about this prick, consider yourself lucky!!!

EvilT.C.

Established Member
:mj: Enough with this! Let's ll grab a bat, or a crow bar...and pay him a visit!!!:fm:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
EvilT.C. said:
:mj: Enough with this! Let's ll grab a bat, or a crow bar...and pay him a visit!!!:fm:

Calm yourself now little johnny, did violence ever solve anything in a situation like this?
fart.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Be careful when you post threats like that, even in jest. If something were to really happen, guess what? You could be in the hot seat. JMO.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Be careful when you post threats like that, even in jest. If something were to really happen, guess what? You could be in the hot seat. JMO.

Good point, Bob.

I would hope that by now the Leo is realizing that making a few extra bucks from ripping off people was not worth the trouble that has come his way. Dealing fairly and honestly with people is ALWAYS the way to go.

Jpjr

Established Member
Cooter9250 said:

Well all I can say is its hard to fu*k up a stainless steel exhaust. This guy is a little child. It is not his fault, he's just not used to a grown up world and his dad's money has severly stunted his mental growth.

EvilT.C.

Established Member
Nah, i'm not going to do anything. Didn't take my money, but if you owe someone something, take responsibility, and pay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread