DDR from the arm pit of the U.S. ---> New Jersey

dannydr44

Established Member
Hi everyone,

My name is Dan and I'm 31 years of age.I currently live northern New Jersey, with plans of moving back to San Diego, CA within the next two years (hopefully less). I've been into mustangs all of my life and currently own a 2012 GT. I had an 89 GT that I built but never finished and made the stupid decision to sell it. I still regret that decision to this day. Anyway, I'm slowing building my 2012 GT for road racing and the strip. Yes, that's correct, both. Hopefully an even balance of the two but more towards a road race/street stang. My current mods include a Ford Racing Boss intake, JLT cold air intake, Ford racing adjustable suspension and full rear BMR suspension. A big shout out to Kelly from BMR. They got the best suspension parts on the market...in my opinion of course. I'm currently doing research on novice road racing programs and trying figure out, which set up to go with. I'm going to document my build and I'm sure that I'm going plenty of questions, for those, who are willing to help. Anyway, I'm glad to join the forums and wish everyone good luck with their projects.

Dan :pepper:

Oh and...Semper Fi

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP, Dan. You've joined THE best Mustang forum on the Net! :)

Your '12 GT sounds nice and I'm sure you'll get it set up nicely for you goal of a balance road racing/strip setup. You'll for sure get a lot of help here. Just visit the appropriate sub-forum.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Hmm if Jersey is the armpit of the US, I suppose KY is the anus.

Welcome aboard, avoid smackdown for a bit.

Oh and Kill Kill.

Users who are viewing this thread