DD 17x10.5 Chrome Cobra Rim pic

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I would definitely buy some 17x11's if they were available, and I know two other Cobra owners who would, as well.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
i've been watching this thread since the original idea. can't wait. does anyone have an idea for approximate production date? just wondering what are the steps from here on

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
Follow 427Windsorman, Doug's thread. He got the ball rolling sooner than I did. AFS was the wheel manufacturing company I have been corresponding and working with. They had intentions of producing this wheel in June, but as they say "he who hesitates is lost".
Anyway, let’s get these wheels manufactured! The sooner the better!
:pepper:

Please follow this new thread.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361774

Last edited:

darkpoison03

Established Member
i would definetly buy these rims if they come out. I would love 2 have these wheels in 18x10.5 or 11! these wheels period would b the shit! i would also love 2 c it in black with a chrome lip. they also must have the fromts with a lip 2 so the look would balance out.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
darkpoison03 said:
i would definetly buy these rims if they come out. I would love 2 have these wheels in 18x10.5 or 11! these wheels period would b the shit! i would also love 2 c it in black with a chrome lip. they also must have the fromts with a lip 2 so the look would balance out.

Be sure to vote in the other thread :) I think these will be produced, and the sizes will be dictated by the votes :beer:

427Windsorman said:
I made a new thread with poll to vote here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=361774

A local wheel company is wanting to know what 2 combinations we want made.... I choose the 17x11 and 18x11 rears, and 9" wide fronts for both.

Vote for 2 sizes please.

Thanks,

Doug

cwsnake

Established Member
Sign me up also. I like the 18x9 for front and 18x10.5(maybe 18x11) as long as the rear backspacing is correct for no rubbing issues. This is great.

Users who are viewing this thread