DD 17x10.5 Chrome Cobra Rim pic

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I should have my set in the next 2 weeks. I will post pictures up as soon as I get them :)

These are samples I am getting, and the production wheels should be a couple of weeks behind the samples.... :banana:

These will be carried by one of the supporting vendors on this site, but I will not name them until they are ready to make the announcement themselves. :coolman:

I will be the first in the World to have these, how cool is that!! :coolman:

I did find out that these will NOT fit with the Brembo 4 piston brake calipers (00 Cobra R kit) so that is why the kit I JUST bought is for sale. It came down to a choice: Brembo brakes, or be the first to own DD 03 Cobra wheels..... Well, my decision was not easy, but the wheels won out :beer:

Please be sure to check this thread since it is the primary one I am using now: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361774

I want to be sure anyone interested in the DD 03 Cobra wheels is aware of these :beer:

Last edited:

apexasphalt

Storm
Established Member
no doubt those are some hot ass wheels. I want some 2000 Cobra R 18'x11' DD's. I already got the normal 18x9.5 but I hate the back wheel. I got 285's on there, but they are wider than the wheel. I want 11 inches so I could put a 295 on there and it will match the front wheel. 265 on a 9.5

97'snke

Established Member
chrome 03 dd wheels

This past Saturday, I saw a stang at a car show in CT with these wheels already on it. So, either they are already out or they were just a test set. Looked real good though for sure.

NEWSVTGUY

Established Member
This past Saturday, I saw a stang at a car show in CT with these wheels already on it. So, either they are already out or they were just a test set. Looked real good though for sure.

Did they look like the stock wheels or like the vette weels?

GregH777

Here is there photo to the staggered wheels. I think they look pretty good as well. I also think they should be made in the 18" sizes as well. Do most of you think they would look good or even better in 18's as well?

2003cobradeepdish.jpg

Actually, there is a thread on StangNet were they give you like 5% off of the set if your a forum member over there. The thread link is:
http://forums.stangnet.com/753343-new-2003-cobra-deep-dish-wheels.html

Apicia

Established Member
Here is there photo to the staggered wheels. I think they look pretty good as well. I also think they should be made in the 18" sizes as well. Do most of you think they would look good or even better in 18's as well?

2003cobradeepdish.jpg

Actually, there is a thread on StangNet were they give you like 5% off of the set if your a forum member over there. The thread link is:
http://forums.stangnet.com/753343-new-2003-cobra-deep-dish-wheels.html

I agree that they should be made in the 18". The OEM 17s look nice because the spokes merge with the outer lip, making them look like they have a larger diameter. The deep dish wheels look smaller because the spokes end inside the outer lip.

18" deep dish would be sweeeet! :dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread