Dave Chappelle is back

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Both were extremely funny, with the second being a bit funnier IMO.

I know he was essentially fed up with Hollywood stuff and how show business happens but am definitely glad to see him return. It was mentioned before, but maybe he was running out of material a bit too and took some time. I'd much rather see that than someone keep pumping out garbage just to stay relevant.

He will still go down as one of the greatest ever to me. Tons of good stand up acts out right now. Good time to be into comedy with so much happening.
He explained it at one point, saying that he had just had his first son and here he was about to fall into a 60 million dollar deal. He didn't feel comfortable with his son growing up with that kind of money so he bailed.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
No one knows other than himself. Maybe he thought he was running out of ideas, maybe it really was the best for him to leave the spotlight and saved us from what could’ve been a crappy season. But all in all, its always best to walk away high than at your lowest.

Far as the other comedians, its not a bad thing either. I enjoyed Kevin Hart’s older stuff and Key & Peele have a ton of hilarious skit’s. One of my fav one’s

Yes!

That skit was hilarious. I really liked season 3 or 4 when they started to mock True Detective. I have to say that K Hart has been the only comedian to have my stomach hurting from laughter until now.

Users who are viewing this thread