Dave Chappelle is back

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
So glad he's back because he's my all time favorite.

The first episode on Netfilx is just OK. However the 2nd one was ****ing hilarious. Had me crying.

Here's the best segment from the 1st episode.

CBS interview:

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Yeah, always was a big fan of the guy. That wouldn't be streaming on Amazon Prime would it? I just got it for the sole reason to see Grand Tour.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
it's on NetFlix, though you should be able to torrent it, and/or find it streaming elsewhere online. I just watched this last night and LMFAO, Dave is back!!!!

earico

Established Member
it's on NetFlix, though you should be able to torrent it, and/or find it streaming elsewhere online. I just watched this last night and LMFAO, Dave is back!!!!

The whole handjob skit with the microphone had me in tears!!!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I remember watching the first episode of Chappelle's Show and thinking it was the greatest comedy scetch show I'd ever seen. Sure enough, it was. The True Hollywood Stories with Charlie Murphy are just classic!

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

AznPrswayzn

Established Member
I watched the first episode the other night and thought it was decent. I'll have to watch the next to see how it is. He was always one of my favorites

Morgan

Established Member
Thank you for sharing!

What'd the five fingers say to the face???

earico

Established Member
Thank you for sharing!

What'd the five fingers say to the face???

Cocaine+is+one+helluva+drug+_40bcb03abdb67ad4ddd0e8b18240ccb9.gif

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Saw e1/2 both hilarious. Damn shame he went away for so long. He could have gone down as the greatest comic of all time. The Chapelle show is still the funniest sketch comedy program to ever be on television. Key and Peele were successful because of him....and he made a joke about it which was delivered in the most perfect subtle manner.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I saw it a while back on my Netflix new show’s. Havent had time to sit down and watch it yet. Kevin Hart started off great but has been going down a ton.

Glad to see Chappelle hasn’t lost it.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Glad he came back and killed it too. He never lost it, just had other shit going on.

I often wonder how great season 3 of chappelle show would have been. Although His absence made it possible for other comedians like Kevin Hart and Key/Peele to become as successful.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Glad he came back and killed it too. He never lost it, just had other shit going on.

I often wonder how great season 3 of chappelle show would have been. Although His absence made it possible for other comedians like Kevin Hart and Key/Peele to become as successful.
No one knows other than himself. Maybe he thought he was running out of ideas, maybe it really was the best for him to leave the spotlight and saved us from what could’ve been a crappy season. But all in all, its always best to walk away high than at your lowest.

Far as the other comedians, its not a bad thing either. I enjoyed Kevin Hart’s older stuff and Key & Peele have a ton of hilarious skit’s. One of my fav one’s

sdoo500

Established Member
Both were extremely funny, with the second being a bit funnier IMO.

I know he was essentially fed up with Hollywood stuff and how show business happens but am definitely glad to see him return. It was mentioned before, but maybe he was running out of material a bit too and took some time. I'd much rather see that than someone keep pumping out garbage just to stay relevant.

He will still go down as one of the greatest ever to me. Tons of good stand up acts out right now. Good time to be into comedy with so much happening.

Famine

Established Member
I wasn't really digging his new show. I'll have to give it more time to see if it gets better. I did see him live in Rapid City over a year ago. Dude got big.

Users who are viewing this thread