Database error??

Scout238

Eaton Poweredddddd!!!
Established Member
haha no i was just saying if we all pitched in $5 that would add up quick. There are thousands of members on here.That would give more money for more stability. Just a thought. I'm sure it is a lot less to keep it up....

vr4_007

Established Member
You being serious Doug? Do yo uknow if there is a paid members area that we will have exclusive access to?

I also think that if implimented, this should drasticaly vut back the # of trolls and lurkers who dont contribute to the progression of our little society. Not to say that all lurkers are bad, I was one for some time, but A Cobra/SVT enthusist <sp> shouldnt have any issues shelling out a few bucks (at least I wouldnt think).

1bad_stang

*BAR-NONE*
Established Member
I would have NO problem paying a membership fee to join this site, as long as there were exclusive membership perks not available to people that join for free. I dont have an issue supporting a SVT/MUSTANG site that I'm on everyday!!:thumbsup: Especially one as bad ass as this one!!:rockon: This website has saved my butt SEVERAL times when it came to my TERMINATOR!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I believe Sid is in the process of looking into an upgrade to improve performance. The site traffic keeps increasing. That's good and bad. Mostly good.

As far as donations, I wouldn't advise sending any without first contacting Sid, unless you just want to send one with no strings attached. But don't do it expecting it will result in the problem being solved. Sometimes there are other factors involved. Like I said, Sid is aware of the site issues and I believe he is looking at solutions.

dougwg

Established Member
It's not a membership fee for exclusive access.

It's a DONATION!

and as Bob said, no strings attached.

Users who are viewing this thread