Database error??

1bad_stang

*BAR-NONE*
Established Member
Is anybody else getting a DATABASE ERROR when looking around our beloved site? For the past week or so, when I try to sign in, watch videos or read posts I frequently get a database error page saying sorry and an email has been sent to the technical staff? It has been happening ALOT! It's really starting to get annoying.:nonono: This is my favorite site and I'm on it constantly, any suggestions to why this is happening?:shrug:

1bad_stang

*BAR-NONE*
Established Member
Maybe its the 65,000+ members of our bad ass site? I'm glad I'm not the only one. I too was suspecting my computer or connection.

big_goomba

I'm Drivin' Sideways
Established Member
Yeah, it's been happening to me quite a lot lately and is very annoying. It seems to only happen at night, that's probably when there are more users on here and it's overloading the server. I don't think I've ever had any problems when I've been on here during the day...

GodStang

Established Member
Happens all day. You have to realize that the number of people on this site at any given time is amazing. Just have to deal with it with this huge of a site till they upgrade and big_goomba VERY NICE Website you have there. Like how you did that.

1bad_stang

*BAR-NONE*
Established Member
Yes it's annoying, but not enough to make me find a different site!!:coolman: I'll just have to live w/ it for now. There is an AMAZING number of members on this site.:rockon:

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Damn I thought I was the only one.

Its VERY annoying, but it happens every 10 mins here.

Then it takes 10-20 mins to go away, so I get to surf SVTP for 10, spend 20 mins off, and then get 10 more mins.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Yeaaa!!I thought i was the only one. Annoying!!! Whats up with this? Im tryingto post this reply and it is doin it right now!!

wheelhopper

Established Member
Just put a thread in Taste Of Home about this.

I have been having the same problem. I have never gotten it on Modular Fords forum, but this is where I know a lot of guys and seem to get the best info.

big_goomba

I'm Drivin' Sideways
Established Member
GodStang said:
Happens all day. You have to realize that the number of people on this site at any given time is amazing. Just have to deal with it with this huge of a site till they upgrade and big_goomba VERY NICE Website you have there. Like how you did that.

Thanks! ;-)

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
+1 on your website goomba. I never knew about that fog lite mod,needless to say i will be doin that tommorrow!LOL

vr4_007

Established Member
IronTerp said:
PIA........What needs to be done to prevent it?????

Paid memberships, or perhaps submitting your VIN to have access to a certain place on this forum. Thats the kind of stuff they were talking about over at supraforums, not sure what came of it, I bailed ship loong ago. But it is a PIA,..

Id be ok with a paid subscription.

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Yeah it would probably be an expensive server to get it fixed.

I would also pay for membership, as long as it promises me time on the site.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I made a thread about this like 4 days ago to see if it was my comp or the servers....

This site is to big and needs an upgrade in servers and table space

Users who are viewing this thread