Darin's 8 Second Supra On The Street! *VID*

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
I don't think as many of the big name supras are showing up, its a long drive for boost logic, but titan was talking about bringing their cars up, so who knows.

I'm looking forward to seeing them run, so hopefully a whole bunch of them show up. There were supposed to be some coming in from Texas and Arizona, but I guess you never know until the day of the race.

That is a long way to travel for an event.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
Oh it was far from what it was running at the track, on the street he was on E85 with an 80mm turbo while at the track where he ran his 8.55 he was on VP import race fuel and the GT47-88 plus nitrious. I think his street tune (in the video) is around 850rwhp? I could be wrong though.

car is very impressive but, a tune with 850rwhp is def not a 8 second car.

very very nice cars.

wish i had a 8 second car!

TqMnster

Established Member
850whp STREET TUNE. Not race tune lol. READ

On a turbo car a boost controller can turn your 850whp street tune to a 1000hp race tune at the twist of a boost know :D

Last edited:

SupraBL71GTS

200mph
Established Member
Anyone know if the titan guys are heading to the import vs. domestic shootout at MIR? I would love to see the car run in person.

Supposed to be Supras from all over the country coming in for it.

I don´t think Titan will be there

JP/SteelCitySupra will be there with his 6-speed Supra , 3.4 ltr stroker, GT47-88

The Accelerated Performance auto Supra will be there. Best 1/4 mile 7.81@187mph

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Accelerated-Performance_192496.htm"]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Accelerated-Performance_192496.htm[/ame]

DOC3238_001.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

Steve2050

Established Member
Fast is fast. It takes money to go 8 seconds(I KNOW). My fox has gone 8.40 but is not at all streetable. I give those cars their respect.

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
hes a really nice guy to boot. I hung out with him and jessica a bit at his trailer when I was at the supra nationals this past march. that car is stupid to see run in person.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Anyone else notice how the car was sliding around like it's on a dirt road? Then when he made the u-turn it looks like he was struggling in front of the camera to not stall and not cut loose at the same time.

That kind of unpredictable power out on the street...no thank you.

Last edited:

turbosaleen

Established Member
Sigh ...

His isnt a manual tranny and I doubt he can drive his around as much as this Supra can. Not to mention I don't think his car is a Cobra anyways. Way too much gay in that car to be a Cobra.

I drove it from san antonio to dallas to street race when tit ran 8.50s every pass

no it wasnt standard but that was because at that time there were no domestic standards could realy take that kind of power as my car weighed 3600 pounds. I riped the teeth clean off three tko and a t-56 so i went auto.

its actualy a more driveable car with 3.27 and auto then with a standard at that level

In fact when it ran mid-upper 8s it was my ONLY car that i drove every day for almost 9 months.

3..........2...........1 until Turbosaleen arrives and pisses all over this thread.

mines not a cobra :)

Oh, he can easily drop him manual back in, re-install his interior and hook up the a/c to have a full street car.

I know this because he told everyone like 20x

my car had 100 percent full interior please know waht your talking about before you look like the ass you are.

i had every single interior part that came in my car with the exception of the center consol as i had a custome one in my car and I had power windows and locks. I evne had a back seat when it ran 8.50s but i had to ditch that when i 25.5 the car.

when it ran 8.50s IT STILL HAD AC AND A 3000 WATT STEREO with a dvd screen in the dash and two twelves in the trunk mr clueless.

It didnt lose ac and any of its street ability till i ran 8.35 on a particularly good pass and was told i had to 25.5 the car

oh and btw my car was a 8.50 street car on real pump gas :)
93 octane you could buy anywhere.

Last edited:

mr2cam

Established Member
I drove it from san antonio to dallas to street race when tit ran 8.50s every pass

no it wasnt standard but that was because at that time there were no domestic standards could realy take that kind of power as my car weighed 3600 pounds. I riped the teeth clean off three tko and a t-56 so i went auto.

its actualy a more driveable car with 3.27 and auto then with a standard at that level

In fact when it ran mid-upper 8s it was my ONLY car that i drove every day for almost 9 months.

mines not a cobra :)

my car had 100 percent full interior please know waht your talking about before you look like the ass you are.

i had every single interior part that came in my car with the exception of the center consol as i had a custome one in my car and I had power windows and locks. I evne had a back seat when it ran 8.50s but i had to ditch that when i 25.5 the car.

when it ran 8.50s IT STILL HAD AC AND A 3000 WATT STEREO with a dvd screen in the dash and two twelves in the trunk mr clueless.

It didnt lose ac and any of its street ability till i ran 8.35 on a particularly good pass and was told i had to 25.5 the car

oh and btw my car was a 8.50 street car on real pump gas :)
93 octane you could buy anywhere.

Sigh.. You called it spartan :(

turbosaleen

Established Member
?

Sigh.. You called it spartan :(

no spartan made a jack ass coment so i called him on his Bullsh#$ since he clearly knew nothing about the car..

my p;ost was purely response to bs that wasnt true that was posted about me and my car.

said nothing about the car in question in this post.

mr2cam

Established Member
no spartan made a jack ass coment so i called him on his Bullsh#$ since he clearly knew nothing about the car..

my p;ost was purely response to bs that wasnt true that was posted about me and my car.

said nothing about the car in question in this post.

What I meant is that you ruin every thread that you post in, Spartan is right, you just go and lift your leg and piss all over threads. Anyway continue to argue and ruin another thread, you are indeed the best at it.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
What I meant is that you ruin every thread that you post in, Spartan is right, you just go and lift your leg and piss all over threads. Anyway continue to argue and ruin another thread, you are indeed the best at it.

I agree. This thread is like Midas, turning all things into gold. It helps you sleep at night. And it also scratches that itch between your two shoulder blades.

Spartan walks on water, is Jesus in Carnate and TurboSaleen is the anticrist for showing pride in American muscle instead of the almighty Supra, the prize jewel of SVTP.

Users who are viewing this thread