Darin's 8 Second Supra On The Street! *VID*

BlueSS

Super impressed by this car, crazy how fast that thing pulls once it spools up!
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Darins-8sec-Supra-Street_195912.htm"]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Darins-8sec-Supra-Street_195912.htm[/ame]

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
Sick car. Looked like it had a killer tune on it to be able to start up and run that well.

vulture

Established Member
ahhh , nothing like a supra . well , a turboed cobra would be equally as nice.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
3..........2...........1 until Turbosaleen arrives and pisses all over this thread.

His isnt a manual tranny and I doubt he can drive his around as much as this Supra can. Not to mention I don't think his car is a Cobra anyways. Way too much gay in that car to be a Cobra.

vulture

Established Member
I have never seen a turbo Cobra that can match the Supra above.

Yeah , i think you correct on that . But im sure you could come pretty damn close . Hell cobras are up 1.6 liters on supras . Im sure one is out there.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
His isnt a manual tranny and I doubt he can drive his around as much as this Supra can. Not to mention I don't think his car is a Cobra anyways. Way too much gay in that car to be a Cobra.

Oh, he can easily drop him manual back in, re-install his interior and hook up the a/c to have a full street car.

I know this because he told everyone like 20x

SupraBL71GTS

200mph
Established Member
his car is sweet

he recently put a bigger turbo in it (Garrett GT55 94mm billet ). He hasn´t made a full/all out pass yet with it but he was at the track recently to get the 60ft down. And was able to cut 1.39-1.41 60ft still has a 3.0 ltr engine with a stock crankshaft. Should go mid / low 8´s @ 180mph soon

DSC01544-25.jpg

DSC01547-25.jpg

4medxi6.jpg

6medfc1.jpg

9medqx6.jpg

svtguy22

Established Member
Oh, he can easily drop him manual back in, re-install his interior and hook up the a/c to have a full street car.

I know this because he told everyone like 20x

well anyone could do that, hell, i could get a 20 grand loan and have 1100hp but im not going to

Users who are viewing this thread