Dang kids

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I just wish Samsung would ditch the curved glass the top phones. one hit there and they are done.
S24U is ditching the curve screen but they're also ditching the 100x zoom. Will still record and take great pics at 50x or so though

I was just telling someone the other day... the only difference between high end phones and low end phones are the camera quality and battery. Processor would be an issue if you're running a lot of apps at once, etc...but just using it as a phone, even the most low end processor is fine.
Well, depends for who actually takes advantage of the fast processor. Using Dex can take a toll and is a pretty nice "feature" but only if you care for it

Its like everything else, no different than a 4cyl Mustang and 5.0, its practically same car inside and out with the engine being the biggest difference IF you actually go WOT but DD, itll be pretty much the same.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, depends for who actually takes advantage of the fast processor. Using Dex can take a toll and is a pretty nice "feature" but only if you care for it

Its like everything else, no different than a 4cyl Mustang and 5.0, its practically same car inside and out with the engine being the biggest difference IF you actually go WOT but DD, itll be pretty much the same.

What the heck is a Dex?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
What the heck is a Dex?

Pretty much making your phone into a "PC"

You can connect it to your TV wireless and will show your phone as a desktop UI or connect it to your computer.

Can access all your phone apps on a bigger screen with keyboard/mouse.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Pretty much making your phone into a "PC"

You can connect it to your TV wireless and will show your phone as a desktop UI or connect it to your computer.

Can access all your phone apps on a bigger screen with keyboard/mouse.

Weird. Neat feature I guess! I'm not sure I would ever use it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
my f250 battery is probably dead too. its been sitting since i got a x5m to daily.

I guess it'll be a fair trade then..haha

I'll have them throw new ones in it as soon as it shows up.

SGT MERC

Established Member
I'm still using my Note 10 plus from when they first came out. The screen has had to be replaced 3x now, every time on the edge. I refuse getting a newer phone with which I can't use my SD mini.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SGT MERC

Established Member
I'm not comfortable with everyrhing I have saved floating around on some cloud when I can have it on my card and use it however and whenever I like, no matter what platform. Laptop, phone, TV, etc... No signing into this or that. Just plug it in and do what I need to

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread