Damn people with no insurance.... *LOOK!*

Got Boost?

Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
google search

All Metros used a 1.0-liter, overhead-cam 3-cylinder engine. Rated 52 or 55 horsepower. The 4-cylinder engine was optional on the newer models and had about 70-79 HP.

lol....thats like 30-hp at the wheels, or wheel:lol1: :lol1:

they make go-kart engines with more than that:D

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
P.S. Anyone else notice the different license plate #'s in both pictures...:shrug:

and i thought i was good because i saw the "STOP DO NOT DISGARD" K&N sticker on the airbox....

Lightmare

Banned
sonic_4.6 said:
After
DSCN6384.gif

FPS_Doug_owned.gif

Last edited:

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Damn that sucks man, your just not having too much luck w/ cars. Did you end up getting the diff worked out? (I know that was awhile ago, but havent seen any vids).

Question: Did the car stall, or was she attempting to take a left and pulled out halfway before she realized she couldnt make it?

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Easy said:
was she illegal?

I guess I couldn't tell ya for sure. I would assume she was legal.

Venomous01 said:
P.S. Anyone else notice the different license plate #'s in both pictures...:shrug:

Lol, good eye. My plate bracket fell off last winter after hitting a trash can, so I had to get new plates... :D

96redvette said:
and i thought i was good because i saw the "STOP DO NOT DISGARD" K&N sticker on the airbox....

Oh plz believe it has a K&N. That was one of the many factors that helped me put down a neck snapping 52whp. :thumbsup:

Pearbear said:
did anyone else notice the v8 badge on the fender in the second pic?

Damn right. Those badges flew off of a Super Duty while buffing the paint, so they were put on the SScort. They badges look better on that car anyway. Haha

ford5.0forlife said:
Question: Did the car stall, or was she attempting to take a left and pulled out halfway before she realized she couldnt make it?

I think she just just froze after she pulled out and seen me coming.

ford5.0forlife said:
Damn that sucks man, your just not having too much luck w/ cars. Did you end up getting the diff worked out? (I know that was awhile ago, but havent seen any vids).

Oh ya. She is fixed and ready to bust some ass this spring. :pepper: The car has new bumpers front and rear.

DSCN0018aaa.jpg

DSC01334.gif

thenvsnow.jpg

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Oh btw, I just found out the lady was ticketed for:

~ Fail to Yield to vehicle
~ No proof of financial responsibility
~ Fictitious license plates
~ No proof of ownership

Haha, bitch.