D'Agostino Racing???

fordfx584

Established Member
Ok so I wish I would have researched the company before placing my order for a D&D 26 spline from D'Agostino Racing. Well I ordered it May 3rd and have attempted to call them a hundred times and emailed multiple times with no response. Before I go through the bank can anyone positively confirm that the company is out of business? And if not does anyone have better contact info? And buyers beware if they are out of business their site is still up and running and they did utilize my credit card!!

Zemedici

Established Member
That's weird - bdub just ordered a piece and got a tracking number on it. Maybe they're just super busy or pulling a Powder House?

fordfx584

Established Member
I haven't received an email since my original purchase date on 05-03-2015. So no tracking number and they might as well not have a business phone because they don't answer it? My banking institute said I have until the 18th to receive the part or make contact and they can ensure me it's on the way otherwise I'll be refunded. I'm no business owner and I understand people get busy but if they are still in business communication is as good as gold!

01yellercobra

Established Member
I went through the same thing last year. Placed an order and tried to call and email. Never heard anything back. As soon as I could I disputed the charges.

WHITESTRIPES

Established Member
I went through the same thing when I ordered a KB frps disk. Waited and waited and waited.... they did eventually send the part though

masterjr33

Established Member
dispute charges. now... you have a 30% chance of getting them.. EVER... . and about a 10% chance of getting it soon.

buy from reputable shop.

AMP performance answered my questions and emails and supplied tracking info.
call them. ask for TOM..

and get those charges off now. tell bank you have proof you have attempted to contact.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup I have a tracking number and paid through PayPal. I've ordered from this company a few times and never had issues.

weaselp1

Established Member
I ordered a 26 spline from them around 3 months ago - I never got the shaft from them or a response from them when I Called and emailed them. I called my CC company and filed a dispute. I got my cash back about 2 weeks ago. I would stay away from Dagostino. Just my 2 cents.

fordfx584

Established Member
Update....After over two months I still have not received my input shaft or heard from company.I tried contacting via Facebook and telephone at least fifty times.I was told by my bank after nearly a month and a half going through the claim process that I should be receiving the credit back to my account by tommorow. Buyers beware!!!!! Terrible company!

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
I ordered the kenne bell disk and got tracking number next day and it came in 7 days.. so I got confident and ordered the GT supercar pump/pprv/modified fpdm kit and got a tracking number next day and a package came the next week... BUT no pumps in the package, just the fpdm and fuel lines which are as advertised. I messaged him on facebook asking about the pumps and he said they are coming sepparately (weird to me) but I havent seen them and its been 2 weeks since I got the 'first' package. And of course the typical no response now.

My main worry is if they never show up I wont be able to prove it as there was a tracking number and a recieved package.. thoughts?

Last edited:

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
That place sucks!!

I ordered from them a year ago never received a thing, called them to many times to count and emailed them. I tried to contact them on FB nothing. I saw on FB the other day they were advertising again, I almost posted something on it but didn't.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I ordered the kenne bell disk and got tracking number next day and it came in 7 days.. so I got confident and ordered the GT supercar pump/pprv/modified fpdm kit and got a tracking number next day and a package came the next week... BUT no pumps in the package, just the fpdm and fuel lines which are as advertised. I messaged him on facebook asking about the pumps and he said they are coming sepparately (weird to me) but I havent seen them and its been 2 weeks since I got the 'first' package. And of course the typical no response now.

My main worry is if they never show up I wont be able to prove it as there was a tracking number and a recieved package.. thoughts?
Do you still have access to the Facebook messages back and forth? If so, they stated the pumps were shipped separately. That evidence should get you a refund for the amount of the pumps not received.

By the way, D'Agostino Racing is supposed to be under new management/ownership effective this past Monday. Their website was re-done as well.

stangfreak

Established Member
Do you still have access to the Facebook messages back and forth? If so, they stated the pumps were shipped separately. That evidence should get you a refund for the amount of the pumps not received.

By the way, D'Agostino Racing is supposed to be under new management/ownership effective this past Monday. Their website was re-done as well.

bob they changed again? I know derek sold the company a while back to some guy named steve. Guy was a dick. I wish derek was still around. That was my boy. Great person

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not 100% sure what's going on there. All I know is that when I went to their website last weekend, it was empty of product. The home page had a note that the new website would launch this past Monday, which it did. The note also said that the company was under new ownership. Pretty sure it said "new ownership" and not "new management". :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread