dagostino/ldc cooling mod doesnt fit in head

TRBO VNM

There's a guy on another forum sellin a new design HEad cooling mod that is the best I've ever seen. For those that don't mind buying and cutting there own hose this is the best option

Cobra Engineering LLC

I had one similar on my previous car. There was a guy making them and he had a person on here selling them. they had issues originally and made some changes based on my suggestions and then they worked perfect. But it was hard for them to keep supply up and stopped making them. Or at least the guy selling them on here stopped offering them. Looks like James design took it to the next level of the fittings being on the outside round part of the fitting.

Last edited:

prttyboyfloyd

Established Member
Still trying to get ahold of D'agostino....They wont pick up thier phone or return the voicemails I've left so far, or the message i left on the website (both of which have been merely asking for asistance, no attitude or anything), Dissapointing considering all the good things I've heard about them. I'll let y'all know when I hear something, it better be soon as my patience is running out.

J_Jones

Established Member
Still trying to get ahold of D'agostino....They wont pick up thier phone or return the voicemails I've left so far, or the message i left on the website (both of which have been merely asking for asistance, no attitude or anything), Dissapointing considering all the good things I've heard about them. I'll let y'all know when I hear something, it better be soon as my patience is running out.

Did you try throwing it in the freezer overnight like someone suggested? That might do the trick...

prttyboyfloyd

Established Member
just got ahold of them they are sending me another to try. I have no o rings for it as they are both shredded, so i cant really try that at the moment.

TorchRedSVT

Established Member
Me too

I also bought this same kit this month. Started installing it and I am encountering the same problem. The o-ring groove in the factory pieces are deeper than these, the o-rings themselves appear to be the same size though. I have my pieces in the freezer currently, going to try that. I tried putting an o-ring of the same diameter that was less thick and that seemed to fix the issue, but I am trying not to use it if I can get the bigger o-ring to work. i will post back with my findings. :beer:

prttyboyfloyd

Established Member
I also bought this same kit this month. Started installing it and I am encountering the same problem. The o-ring groove in the factory pieces are deeper than these, the o-rings themselves appear to be the same size though. I have my pieces in the freezer currently, going to try that. I tried putting an o-ring of the same diameter that was less thick and that seemed to fix the issue, but I am trying not to use it if I can get the bigger o-ring to work. i will post back with my findings. :beer:

Im returning mine this week for a refund. Talk to Steve there and he'll take care of you. Took a while to get them as they wernt picking up thier phones for a while.

rudycobra

Established Member
any update on this i tried called dagostino yesterday but no one ever answered the phones....

I got mine from there few months ago and just installed it few weeks ago . Make sure to talk to them and see if they better now . I ruined 2 o rings and had to sand the heads a lil to get there kit to fit . Real pain in the but .

TorchRedSVT

Established Member
any update on this i tried called dagostino yesterday but no one ever answered the phones....

I have never gotten them on the phone after over 4 months of trying ( I have also left messages to call me back). After I finally got a hold of them in an email I was given an RA number and assured a refund. I then sent the part back for a refund and after they received it they never refunded my money. I have a BBB complaint with them right now (problem is they are not BBB accredited so I am not sure what good it will do) , now they have the part and my money. Be careful, that's all I am going to say.

gabe1530

Banned
i have one as well but it was before this run of them making them. their customer service is horrible and it took me over 3 months to get it... i also never got the core refund after i sent my original piece back to them.
if your trying to get a hold of them, good luck!
ill never deal with them again.

Users who are viewing this thread