D1sc+pump gas+22pounds of boost=592rwhp

01yellercobra

Established Member
Glad it's doing better. We'll get it dialed in so you don't get aggravated driving through town.

svtshadow

Banned
What does seem right is that you are at 23 psi or 20 or whatever you are at and barely breaking 600rwhp.. That's what isn't right. It could be a number of things but as long as you're happy that's what matters.. But that setup should be closer to the 700rwhp range that's all.
Example, my last motor was a 283 motor with 9:1 compression stock 04 Cobra heads and cams, but a bigger exhaust.. Out of my T-trim which is a smaller blower and 15psi I made 610rwhp on pump 91 octane and 18 degrees of timing.

As long as you're happy that's all that matters. :beer:
x2

01yellercobra

Established Member
Like everyone is fond of saying, the dyno is just a tuning tool. It could be something in the set up, it could be that he leaves in the south and during the summer it's like trying to breathe under water. At least it's still running and he's starting to enjoy it.

vortek01gt

JustA2v
Established Member
Nice to see you are taking it to the track. I bet its a monster on the racegas.

I wonder how much those stock log are killing power on your combo..
I feel kinda dumb asking this......but what are "logs". Sorry if its a super noob question but i cant figure it out lol

Stanger00

Established Member
I feel kinda dumb asking this......but what are "logs". Sorry if its a super noob question but i cant figure it out lol

Stock logs are exhaust manifolds. Call them logs because they look like logs.

OP looks sounds like you are getting those bugs worked out. You will have those 10 second passes in no time.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Thanks guys! It's definitely been a work in progress on the clutches. We feel like it should go a high 10 on the 93 octane tune and after that I'll pour some race gas in and see what happens.

Jamie R.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
Not sure if I missed it but what Dyno is this on? 22lbs + 14° and under 600rwhp seems low to me. JMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread