Currently in Switzerland driving a Ford Kuga

6.0GTO

Established Member
Is this just a Ford Escape? Had zero time to travel around but here is a few shots outside my hotel and and my customer's manufacturing plant. People here are so nice and laid back. Different living here in this little town. There does seem to be some Trump apprehension though few speak much English here. Phone camera pics so expectations should remain low.

http://s1176.photobucket.com/user/ElementalHg/library/Nafels Switzerland

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Try direct uploading the pics to SVTP from your phone. I'd like to see how it works for you guys.

Yes, the Kuga is essentially the International Escape. Did you get a diesel model?

6.0GTO

Established Member
.....and yes it is the diesel with auto start stop which i hate. Getting use to it a bit now. Plenty peppy if you ask me. Not sure what mileage I am getting but have only used 1/2 tank over the course of 10 days. Even driving from Zurich.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice photos. Looks to be really, really nice there. I've never been to Europe, but would love to go some day. Especially Switzerland. It looks like that Kuga SUV doesn't have side window tint like our SUVs do here in the U.S. Is it common over there?

6.0GTO

Established Member
I lived in Geneva for 18 months. It's definitely a beautiful country. Watch out for the speed cameras though.

I actually am having the opposite problem. So much of the time I find myself not being able find a speed limit sign. So I end up being that tourist driving slower than the locals would prefer. They do let you know when you are holding them up haha.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
They definitely spread out the signs. I thought I made it the entire time without getting pegged, but roughly six months after I left, I got a ticket in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread