Current New Vehicle Market

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep.

This below is happening right now. When is the last time you saw this? It's been at least a year in my region.. maybe longer.

Crazy. definitely not getting 0% on any Ford right now for longer than 36 months.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Yep.

This below is happening right now. When is the last time you saw this? It's been at least a year in my region.. maybe longer.

Havent seen those numbers in years, in dealers near me that is.

Dealers will need to make some kind of money, im guessing this is where the over MSRP comes in play along with the dealer add ons?

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep.

This is what swayed me to the Wagoneer(rebates and low interest rates) after looking at the full size SUVs and being stuck on which one to go with.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
yep, would be for in-stock trucks and orders.
that’s wild, the mopar lot here is more full than others, but it’s all brands used stuff. They wouldn’t even order me a TRX…just said naw lol.

there is a guy tracking the new builds that everyone is waiting for on the TRX forum and he’s also tracking other model 1500s…so I’m very surprised you can get them for less than MSRP…good news though

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
This is what swayed me to the Wagoneer(rebates and low interest rates) after looking at the full size SUVs and being stuck on which one to go with.

It's swaying my son to look at the Ram. He got a quote for a fully loaded Big Horn, msrp $65k, dealer will sell it for $56k and 0% for 60 mo. An XLT is more money and you might get a couple grand off. So is an XLT worth the additional $210/mo ($12000) more than the Ram? The problem with the Ram is he would have to order it and would be subject to whatever promotion Ram had at delivery. If there is no 0% the XLT would only be an additional $130/mo and $8k more than the Ram.

I told him to wait until the end of the year and showed him the Tremor which we built a decent mid level one and it's msrp was $63k.
Between the high gas prices that aren't going away, and the almost certain recession, things should cool off by then. If they don't I'm sure Ram will be looking to move more units and will be offering 0% again at some point.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
It's swaying my son to look at the Ram. He got a quote for a fully loaded Big Horn, msrp $65k, dealer will sell it for $56k and 0% for 60 mo. An XLT is more money and you might get a couple grand off. So is an XLT worth the additional $210/mo ($12000) more than the Ram? The problem with the Ram is he would have to order it and would be subject to whatever promotion Ram had at delivery. If there is no 0% the XLT would only be an additional $130/mo and $8k more than the Ram.

I told him to wait until the end of the year and showed him the Tremor which we built a decent mid level one and it's msrp was $63k.
Between the high gas prices that aren't going away, and the almost certain recession, things should cool off by then. If they don't I'm sure Ram will be looking to move more units and will be offering 0% again at some point.
Keep in mind the more options you add, the longer the build is taking apparently. I ordered in October, got a good deal...but watching the stock market now, I'm not sure I'd chance another 6-8 month wait with all the uncertainty.

Ordering a TRX=10K off MSRP
Dealer stock = 10k markup

My brain would not allow me to pay the difference lol

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Keep in mind the more options you add, the longer the build is taking apparently. I ordered in October, got a good deal...but watching the stock market now, I'm not sure I'd chance another 6-8 month wait with all the uncertainty.

Great deal on that TRX

DaBigBone

Established Member
That 0% offer has been making me look a little more than normal. Been kicking around the idea of going full size from my Tacoma but haven't been looking too hard because of the market.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Wow, awesome man. You ordered a TRX?
What options did you get?

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Great deal on that TRX
thanks!
Wow, awesome man. You ordered a TRX?
What options did you get?
In October, from one of the big volume dealers. Lots of skeptical people thinking they wouldn’t get that many trucks. Like i said, my local guy just didn’t even try. But one place had 50 TRX the other day, so they are starting to roll in.

i did a level II package because the ZL1 has spoiled me to cooled seats and HUD. Apparently the pano roof and HUD builds are getting delayed. I did leave a few things off, whatever their adaptive cruise and blind spot stuff is called. And i didn’t get the beadlocks(because who’s not worried about unsprung weight on a 6500# fatty lol)… i left off rock rails and that nasty ass ram-bar also.

she will be billet silver, close to the color on my jeep that’ll be retiring from DD duties.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
thanks!

In October, from one of the big volume dealers. Lots of skeptical people thinking they wouldn’t get that many trucks. Like i said, my local guy just didn’t even try. But one place had 50 TRX the other day, so they are starting to roll in.

i did a level II package because the ZL1 has spoiled me to cooled seats and HUD. Apparently the pano roof and HUD builds are getting delayed. I did leave a few things off, whatever their adaptive cruise and blind spot stuff is called. And i didn’t get the beadlocks(because who’s not worried about unsprung weight on a 6500# fatty lol)… i left off rock rails and that nasty ass ram-bar also.

she will be billet silver, close to the color on my jeep that’ll be retiring from DD duties.
Nice man!!!
Lucky. Gonna be beast! I've seen more than a couple in my area. So beastly.

Was this Koons Tyson that you ordered from?
I inquired about ordering one but they do not do sales with three states,........MA, CA and HI. Something to do with insuring and registering the vehicle. I didn't follow up any further when he wrote that in the email back to me.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice man!!!
Lucky. Gonna be beast! I've seen more than a couple in my area. So beastly.

Was this Koons Tyson that you ordered from?
I inquired about ordering one but they do not do sales with three states,........MA, CA and HI. Something to do with insuring and registering the vehicle. I didn't follow up any further when he wrote that in the email back to me.
thanks! I’m pretty sure I’ve seen every color in town at this point, compared to only 2 ZL1… ever lol.

i used Glenn CDJR and I can give ya the guys number, or if you’d like i can ask for ya next week when i do my monthly status checkup

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

I had similar deal available to me last year when I bought my Ram. But decided to go with a DRW HD instead of the TRX.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
thanks! I’m pretty sure I’ve seen every color in town at this point, compared to only 2 ZL1… ever lol.

i used Glenn CDJR and I can give ya the guys number, or if you’d like i can ask for ya next week when i do my monthly status checkup
Awesome. Good luck.
Looking forward to photos.

I'm going to pass on buying anything for a little while, till after the recession and chip shortage bullshit. Car will be paid off in about 4 months and then I'm going to save some money for a change. :geek: LOL
Thanks man. I appreciate it.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome. Good luck.
Looking forward to photos.

I'm going to pass on buying anything for a little while, till after the recession and chip shortage bullshit. Car will be paid off in about 4 months and then I'm going to save some money for a change. :geek: LOL
Thanks man. I appreciate it.
anytime man, change your mind let me know. after i get the truck i may start selling the others and try to get rid of my car payment too. That literally sounds exciting to me lol. Local road course is closing and the ZLE will be tough to justify…we shall see

Users who are viewing this thread