CT5-V Blackwing vs BMW M5 VS Plaid

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And now GM is tip-toeing into the EV waters with the upcoming 2023 Hybrid Vette (E-Ray).

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I would think that driving the Tesla would be like banging Adriana Lima (11 out of 10 scale), as a deaf mute, that lays there like a dead fish….

As opposed to instead banging the **** out of Sasha Grey (8 out of 10) / Blackwing as she gives you a full dislay of all her talents…

I know who I rather play with… lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I‘ll add that i have never been a fan of Cammisa… He has always been a corn-ball… with that said, it is hard to deny the quality of their production… love the videos.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I would think that driving the Tesla would be like banging Adriana Lima (11 out of 10 scale), as a deaf mute, that lays there like a dead fish….

As opposed to instead banging the **** out of Sasha Grey (8 out of 10) / Blackwing as she gives you a full dislay of all her talents…

I know who I rather play with… lol
Or could be the opposite
Lima could be the freak in the bed that doesnt display her talents, only to you.

Grey could be that shows it off but once you have her, wants nothing to do with that.

Wait, what are we talking about again?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Gm should have made this car awd.
Nah, they wanted it to be what it is:
Last of its breed, RWD supercharged American pushrod V8 with a manual trans.
AWD would help the performance and 4 seasons users, but that already exists. Having the RWD only with a manual trans option really does separate it from all competitors.
I really miss my Hellcat Charger and when I need a new DD, I’ll have to consider this as the alternative when the time comes. The manual and massaging seats would be the only reasons I’d consider it against the Charger RE.
Still, it’s hard to justify either as a true daily.
The $995 down $595/mo 3yr 10k miles lease I had on my leftover Hellcat Charger won’t ever come around again, but like many things in life, you have to have some luck and jump on opportunities when they appear.
Can’t wait to see these out on the streets next year!
-J

Santiago

Established Member
045511EC-BD3E-4AEC-A3AD-736CFC9EFFF1.jpeg

I’ll take a caddy all day long before the bmw or the Tesla
my brothers car 825hp runs 9s and it sounds beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread