CT Spotted Thread

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
not a stang, but saw a nice c6 zo6, yellow, plate was OURZ*06, think it was a mass plate, near barkhamsted resovoir.. later saw 4 or 5 newer stangs going for a little cruise, man i wish i was going with them

Vinchenzo51

Established Member
west haven, ct here... black terminator

got a couple of cobras by me, 2 black ones near me, 1 yellow one down the road, dark red vert around the corner too

f2hatch

Established Member
Black 96-98 cobra convert. on Broad ST (RT.5). in Meriden in front of ramos auto sales around 4:45.

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
saw a white gt500/blue stripes on rt218,cottage grove road,Bloomfield just before 7 am. saw him before and actually caught the light, BUT i was driving my truck. OH WELL,maybe next time

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
At 5:00 tonight I saw a black fox hatch with chrome cobra R's getting onto the Berlin Turnpike.

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
saw a new camaro ss for sale in front of oniels chevy in avon, charcoal grey, just in case anyone want to trade their stang in. haha. ill keep the cobra.

Hardstyle

Established Member
saw a sick SONIC:burnout: blue 99-04 Cobra
and then i saw a black SN95 Cobra both were at trumbull center
but idk if the SN95 was a real Cobra since it didnt have the snake in the grill but idk if all years did have the snake in the grill in the SN95s

f2hatch

Established Member
saw a sick SONIC:burnout: blue 99-04 Cobra
and then i saw a black SN95 Cobra both were at trumbull center
but idk if the SN95 was a real Cobra since it didnt have the snake in the grill but idk if all years did have the snake in the grill in the SN95s

The snake people put in the grill is aftermarket. Cobras come stock with the pony in the grill all years.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Someome asked me once if my car was a REAL Cobra or did I just throw a Cobra emblem on the front of it. I just thought to myself....IDIOT

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
saw an 05 body mustang on 91 in windsor, nice vista blue, thought it was a gt from the 2 tailpipes, then go by and its a 6cyl car, must have added to tailpipes?

Hardstyle

Established Member
the V6 u could buy a dual exhaust
i used to have a v6 and i bought it with bassani dual exhaust

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
Well I saw alot of cobra's at Marks on Monday night. DVJ38 I think I followed you out of the show. F2hatch those 18's look sweet on your car. I did like the DSG cobra vert. saw coming in to the show. I think I saw 03Toplesssvt leaving looking good.

f2hatch

Established Member
Well I saw alot of cobra's at Marks on Monday night. DVJ38 I think I followed you out of the show. F2hatch those 18's look sweet on your car. I did like the DSG cobra vert. saw coming in to the show. I think I saw 03Toplesssvt leaving looking good.

Thank you.
Broad ST. in Meriden a red cobra pace car had a tan top and was MINT.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
The DSG vert was well worn. Paint all cracked on the rear bumper, driver seat killed, all dirty under the hood. Deff a DD for that guy.

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
spotted a really nice refire vert in mcdonalds lot,west hartford, upon closer look it had roush front,cowl hood and cobra emblems, not a cobra,but still a great looking car. also a 60's gto pulled in, out for a cruise

Hardstyle

Established Member
saw a white Cobra last night in monroe near blockbuster and another 2 mustangs that i didnt really see well but i think one of them was a Mach 1 since it had the Mach 1 rims

20-COBRA-03

Banned
saw a new camaro ss for sale in front of oniels chevy in avon, charcoal grey, just in case anyone want to trade their stang in. haha. ill keep the cobra.

just to let you guys know, i think the state police are getting a fleet of new camaros... two weeks ago or so i drove by a dealer in saybrook/westbrook and there was a red camaro, gray one, and no bullshit... about 15 silver camaros. I went by there the other day and all of the silver camaros are no where to be found. why else would a dealer order all silver, and where would they all dissapear to at the same time... i bet you that they're getting upfitted right now and we will see them out soon.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
WOAH thanks for the tip! I actually just got done messing around with an M3 on the highway lol, glad I didn't meet any staties...

Users who are viewing this thread