CT Spotted Thread

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
Ok I figured I would start a Connecticut Spotted Thread since I've seen so many Cobra's in CT lately. Also Mass. has taken over the other thread anyway. I figured it was time to start a new one. No offense Mass Members. :beer:

rstang98

Game on
Established Member
I've seen only a couple of cars cruising around town...

Hey hardstyle did you buy that car in Bridgeport??

f2hatch

Established Member
DSG 03/04 coupe on N. Branford RD. in Wallingford.

f2hatch

Established Member
About two weeks ago did about ten runs from New Haven to Stratford with a white 03/04 cobra coupe on 95 south. Had a LMMC-CT sticker on the pass. 1/4 glass. Anybody know him looked real young. Would really like to know where he is from had CT plates.

f2hatch

Established Member
White cobra coupe 96-98 on 15N around 12:40 at exti 63. Then same 15N a lazer red cobra coupe 96-98 at exit 65.

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
spotted a black mach1 in canton around noon, stepped on it to catch up and a cop spotted me, he must have been in a parking lot and heard the exhaust.saw him coming quick in the rear view,figured i was about to get pulled over, but he just followed me thru town.
saw a 2010 in simbury around 645pm, new powder blue. What is that color called?

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Well... on sunny days I'm driving from the Westfarms mall area down to where I work on East Main St. in Meriden M-F from about 7-7:30 AM and back in the afternoon/evening. I cruise around 175, 176, 173, 5, 15, 99, etc.

Look for a stock looking black on black 97 cobra. :beer: give me a honk!

Recently I've seen a torch red mach 1 on East Main St. in Meriden getting off the highway at about the same time as me. I've passed a S197 red GT (dont remember which red it was) on 9S on the way to work. I've seen an 03/04 white cobra at the firehouse on 5 on the way home from work. I saw f2hatch's cobra at the shop where it was getting the ghost flames. I see some modded (body atleast) S197's around too. I'll update the thread with recent sightings though.

f2hatch

Established Member
Well... on sunny days I'm driving from the Westfarms mall area down to where I work on East Main St. in Meriden M-F from about 7-7:30 AM and back in the afternoon/evening. I cruise around 175, 176, 173, 5, 15, 99, etc.

Look for a stock looking black on black 97 cobra. :beer: give me a honk!

Recently I've seen a torch red mach 1 on East Main St. in Meriden getting off the highway at about the same time as me. I've passed a S197 red GT (dont remember which red it was) on 9S on the way to work. I've seen an 03/04 white cobra at the firehouse on 5 on the way home from work. I saw f2hatch's cobra at the shop where it was getting the ghost flames. I see some modded (body atleast) S197's around too. I'll update the thread with recent sightings though.

I live right off East Main ST. down by stop and shop. I'm home every day by 3:30 should stop by.

Last edited:

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
saw an 03/04 black cobra berlin turnpike, then to 5/15. sat 1030 am, had red writing around the license plate frame. then a black gt,and an older stang,maybe a 67? is there a show today in the area?

f2hatch

Established Member
Saw a true blue 99-04 saleen with tinted windows drive by my house in meriden. Nice car until i saw that it has the chrome bumper inserts ment for the rear bumper going across the front bumper too.

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Saw a dark blue ws6 ta with CT plate "GDZILLA". cruising/playing with a blue w white stripes 90's viper gts on rte 190 in MA today....anyone know them

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I live right off East Main ST. down by stop and shop. I'm home every day by 3:30 should stop by.

Sounds good man.

its nice to see a ct thread now :) i have a 93 reef blue hatch thats coming out real soon :burnout:

Sounds like you either.. completed a turbo kit or built the motor?

Saw a true blue 99-04 saleen with tinted windows drive by my house in meriden. Nice car until i saw that it has the chrome bumper inserts ment for the rear bumper going across the front bumper too.

I think I saw the same one last week. I drove past it in Middlefield going around a turn so I didn't notice the front bumper. It looked good to me though.

Users who are viewing this thread