Cruisin the Coast 04!!!!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Originally posted by 1fastformula
I even had to show the crowds that the L had some too!!!!

NICE JOB REPRESENTING!!!

RAIN??>>> Yeah, but think of the amount of cars that would have shown had the nights been actually rain free..... There was a few cars and a few ppl that actually showed, but i know there was more last year.

I think everyone was not here just because they couldn't see my truck:lol: I should have it back i'm hoping 1st of Nov. Not rushing them...$9,600.00 is a nice little job on the Lightning.

Did anyone see the black lightning with the 3 hot blondes in the front seat???:rockon: :rockon:

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
man i was hopeing to come down this year. i've been planning this for the last 2 months, and when time came, it was just too risky driving 2 hours in the rain. is there anything else going on in our neighborhood soon? wish i could have made it.....i'll be down at hub city pretty soon if anyone wants to meat up with me?

12leavu

Established Member
Originally posted by 91lxcoupe
:bowdown:

LOL!!!!!!! that was my wife driving and my 2 other buddies wives. We were in the red lightning behind it or infront of it. LMAO! Look familiar in the sig.:D later, wes

silverzz28

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTman75
Did anyone see the black lightning with the 3 hot blondes in the front seat???:rockon: :rockon:

Yeah we hooked up with them. Even sleep with the chick riding in the middle....:rockon:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
12leavu, Dude, ya definately have a few keepers there. :bowdown:

I would have been driving mine around but ran into a few problems prior to CTC. Am hoping to have things back to normal next year. Also minus all the DAMN RAIN!!!

12leavu

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTman75
12leavu, Dude, ya definately have a few keepers there. :bowdown:

I would have been driving mine around but ran into a few problems prior to CTC. Am hoping to have things back to normal next year. Also minus all the DAMN RAIN!!!

:beer: we'll see you then.

shaved99gt

Established Member
yeah the rain sucked but saturday i went to the auction at the convention center and got to see the Pro Street 03 Cobra that was in MM&FF this month it was SICK the nicest mustang ive ever seen by far that car alone was worth the trip

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Brandon, the guy that did all the work to that car lives about 5 minutes from me, the first time I seen it was at open house at the shop and I was in awww. The guy is from Lafayette that owns it and he was at Baytown FFW last yr. in the car show. That car is deff. sweet. How much did it bring? I know hes been trying to sell it for a while now.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
....Car looks like it should run 8's or 9's and it turns low 11's...

By far a nice Cobra.....need to pick it up though in the performance area.

shaved99gt

Established Member
i didnt see how much they sold it for or even if they did sell it i waited around for like 3hours and it hadnt went yet so i decided to leave

CHIZ

Established Member
svtman75:
they usually have the street race stuff on sundays, and if they have it this weekend (depending on the rain) i'll be there. i'd def like to go and get a couple more runs in. i think i'm going to get a bud to trailer it down for me, so i don't have to drive 2 hours there, and back.

just watch the wheather, and i'll keep checking back in here.
later
chiz

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Ford vs. Chevy is Sunday (Oct 17th) @ Gulfport Dragway, Chiz. Ya gonna try and make it? Might be some rain but will see what all is going on.

CHIZ

Established Member
i've got some buddy's coming down from state, so i'm just going to meat up with them and go to Lina dragway. i looked at the wheather, and made my choice. however i'll be down soon, i want to try out the nitrous at hub city.

let me know how you guys do
later
chiz

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
shaved, I'm not going. I dynoed my car today and went to a car show and we had alot of stangs there. You coming to the Hooters meet in BR on the 30th? I'll catch up w/ ya here at Holden and we can cruise over.

Users who are viewing this thread