Cruisin the Coast 04!!!!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I'm trying to get ahold of everyone so we can all hang out, take pics, bs with each other, etc. It's very important that you get on the horn and get yourself a room. They will be selling out quickly!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
Yeah, last year there were absolutely NO rooms available... I wouldn't be paying to stay down there, I'd just ride home and come back the next day :D I guess when time gets closer we can decide where and when... :beer:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Have you found any info on rooms at the president? How much for 2 nights (friday and sat. night)? Thanks
My friend that I stay w/ moved from his rent house and is now living w/ his family so I'll need a room:cuss: .

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I'm trying to get a cottage. It has plenty of room that ppl can just hang their hats or something... i will try and grab some info....i think i can get discounted rooms for like $70.00/nite or so....not sure on that figure so i will try and grab some info.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
There might be a few still left. They are sellin out quickly though. I was just told last night that there aren't any left where i work. I'm gonna see what i can find. I live a block away from HWY 90. So it won't be a problem where i stay at. I just wanted to get a room in case anybody didn't have a place to stay.

KevPSR

Established Member
I will be there filming for my 2nd DVD. If you see someone with a expensive looking camera, probably me! During the day, will most likely be standing by the street infront of the mall...so if you are going to do anything crazy, do it there so you can be on the DVD! :D Also looking into renting a new viper for the weekend, so if you see one with a camera in the passenger seat, come have some fun as well!

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
me and my buddy will be there. i'm bringing the lightning, and he'll bring his brother and dad. he's going to probably bring the 700 hp mustang, viper, kennebell mystic, his brothers mystic, and there other mystic. i think we're going to stay at the boravage (sp?).

are we going to go to the dragstrip later that day?

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I wouldn't mind making a trip to the track to see some good stuff run. Time trials on Wed at Gulfport Dragway, gates open @ 6. $15.00 all you can run. No time boards tho, just a light at the end that says which side won and they announce the times over the loudspeakers.

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
Damn Chiz, sounds like they have some badass rides... Yeah... I'll be bringing one of my foxes... lol Should have new paint/wheels. But I think we should all meet up one night, have dinner and cruise the streets! You can find me by the mall...!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
oh, and who is buying an SVT Performance t shirt to wear!!!!!!!!???????? Think it would be cool, could show our support and look cool at the same time... lol :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread