Cruisin the Coast 04!!!!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
Yeah, I've been noticing the same.... hopefully it'll stay clear. Last year on the Saturday, especially at the D'Iberville site, it looked like it was going to pour down rain.... but it didn't :-D Maybe it'll stay up in the skies again this year.

Anyone decide if, when, and where we were gonna meet?...

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Look for a canopy set up down by the president. A guy I know is suppose to rope off a area for us. If not, I'll be by the edgewater mall on the beachfront watching cars go by, I should be sitting right by my car. Stop if you see my car or a bunch of fords.

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
k, sounds cool... we put a motor in a 89' vert over the summer, which I was going to drive... but guess what!? After driving the car for close to 3 months, it's not showing any oil pressure, although the motor is pumping oil and everything is getting lubed. We tried 3 different oil gauges, all showed the same shit. We pulled off the oil sending unit and ran a little pipe with a pressure gauge on it to see if that would show any different... no luck. It's not giving any lifter rattle or anything... no loss in performance either. So I'll be pulling some badass FWD burnouts in a '97 Intrepid(Walmart bag blue)! Anyway, catch u guys down there(hopefully)!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Rain!! But it won't stop anyone from cruisin!!!

My bud will be out and about with the Sonic Blue also. I met up with a guy yesterday whom has a DSG bolt also. If yall do come...bring a jacket or something. I have to work tonite but i'll be out around 11:30. And i'm off Saturday

12leavu

Established Member
i'll be over there all tonight thru sunday. If it rains us out, i guess i'll try my luck on some slot machines.

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
just got back as well... feet are tired from standing around(I miss my car!)... Anyway, I saw some stangs parked to the left of the President earlier... didn't recognize any of the cars from on here. Like Josh said, bring a jacket... it was kinda chilly and some on and off sprinkles, wind was kickin up a lil' 2... Anyway, I'll be out and about tomorrow also... don't know what time, supposed to be going to New Orleans for a few then heading back to CTC. If you see me, I'll be wearing a shirt that says 'As Seen On DVD'.... wore it tonight and am stuck at a hotel with NO clean clothes... so I'm having to wash everything by hand and dry it with the hotel dryer.... ha!

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I'm sittin this yr out. Talked to a friend who lives there and he said its raining and it won't be lettin up so ya'll have fun if ya'll go. This sux, b/c it breaks my CTC streak of attending.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I don't blame ya. I'm over here w/o a truck...looks like i'm not missing much tho. Thanks to T.S. Matthew.... Everyone stay home...RAIN RAIN!!!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
There's about 6 Lightnings i've seen over here and i've seen alot of Mustangs and Camaros. Even though it is shitty weather, a few ppl are still out and about. I'm sick as it is....not wanting to make it worse by trying to see alot of wet cars out and about. Next year i guess should be better....

....and my Bolt will be back!!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
yeah, just got back in tonight... rain was really SHITTY and it was pretty windy, plus the cops were bustin EVERYONE'S ASS... kinda ghey. Rode around a little while with some friends, boring though... wanted to have a fox body over there but everything kinda fell apart all at once... oh well. I'll probably be going today(Sunday) morning and staying for most of the day. Sucks that us SVTPerformance guys didn't get a chance to hang out due to shitty weather! I think I saw Randy in his orange Cobra but didn't get a chance to say anything... Anyway, y'all take it easy and will hope to have a good clear day to end things up today

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I just got in also. I saw Randy too. Rain sucked and so did the cops.

Next year i hope it's at least sunny for the most part. The tropics have shown way too much activity this year!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
yeah... oh well, hopefully next year will be a lot better(weather wise). We need another big event cause I HATE waiting a whole freakin year for some interesting shit to happen down here on the Gulf Coast!

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Originally posted by MustangMike
We need another big event cause I HATE waiting a whole freakin year for some interesting shit to happen down here on the Gulf Coast!
Ain't that the truth. They should have it twice a yr. Fun Ford Weekend in another 7 months:rockon: .

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Originally posted by 91lxcoupe
I'm sittin this yr out. Talked to a friend who lives there and he said its raining and it won't be lettin up so ya'll have fun if ya'll go. This sux, b/c it breaks my CTC streak of attending.

Bro....You missed a good one!!!! It was the wierdest thing I ever seen. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights were damn near RAIN FREE!!!! Thursday night was WINDY....Had to wear shades to keep sand out of my eyes. Friday night was PERRRRRRFECT!!! It was like A HUGE gap in the rain was over Biloxi. Saturday night had one little down pour and then IT WAS ON!!! Every other car was burning it down!!!! YOU MISSED A GREAT TRIO OF NIGHTS!!!!

I even had to show the crowds that the L had some too!!!!

Will catch up with you at the next meeting

Later

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Hey Todd, whats up man. Glad to hear ya had a good time. See ya at the Hooters meet on the 30th. You need to add a pulley to your sig don't ya, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread