Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

ajaf1656

Established Member
who does he think he is? Go play that gay shit somewhere else!
I don't know about anything being "gay", but people don't get to decide what music everyone has to listen to just because they can't get a real job. Otherwise, I'm setting up shop and playing the Stars and Stripes Forever on kazoo.

Reaper14

Established Member
I have a cousin that used to play his guitar in the bus on the way to & from school. He realized people would start to give him $ so he would do it daily, at 1st that wasn't his intention. But why not make a little $ on the way & also play some good music for the ones on the bus.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone know details of what country and what kind of jet this was? The water came up awfully fast.

Composite-Terracina-crash.jpg

An Italian Eurofighter Typhoon fighter jet crashed into the sea while performing its display during an air show in Italy.

On Sunday, September 24, 2017, an Italian Air Force F-2000A Eurofighter belonging to the Reparto Sperimentale Volo crashed into the sea at Terracina, 76 kilometers south of Rome.

Based on several videos that have already surfaced on social media, pilot Captain Gabriele Orlandi was unable to retrieve the aircraft at the end of a loop and also failed to eject from the jet.

Thousands of people on the shores of Terracina watched were shocked on Sunday when the jet slammed into the water a few hundred yards into the sea, kicking up a huge plume of smoke and steam upon impact.

The Italian air force said the pilot's body was recovered soon after.

An investigation has been opened into the tail of the accident. The remainder of the Terracina Air Show, which was supposed to feature a performance by Italy's famous Frecce Tricolore team, has been canceled.

Users who are viewing this thread