Established Member
Premium Member

lovely :ROFLMAO:

stopping on the hwy was primo too!

Episode 8 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Do not know if he was trying to do a stunt of bike just got away from him and he is trying to just hang on. Hard to close throttle when you are hanging on.

SHOdown220

Established Member
Every group ride I’ve ever been has ended up with someone going down. I don’t do them anymore. 99% of the time I’m by myself.

My “group riding” consists of either me and 1 close friend or me and my dad. Otherwise I’m by myself. I did a couple bigger group rides years ago (nothing like the stupid shit I see online now) but I wouldn’t do it again.

ajaf1656

Established Member
My “group riding” consists of either me and 1 close friend or me and my dad. Otherwise I’m by myself. I did a couple bigger group rides years ago (nothing like the stupid shit I see online now) but I wouldn’t do it again.
The last group ride I went on was with some people I knew and this hot chick I sold an R6 to. She invited some of her friends on GSXRs. We were riding up around Horsetooth Reservoir in Fort Collins. I got worried when I was on the backside of the reservoir and saw them still on the front side. They couldn't ride for shit. Too many people buy a sporty bike and think they can ride fast. I've known a lot of otherwise buttoned up geeks who could carve the canyons and mountain roads as a group and keep it safe. It was always the flat-bill ball cap affliction shirt posers who scared me. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread