Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

ajaf1656

Established Member
Why? What did that little dog do that brought that on?
I’m assuming the clever editing makes it look like he didn’t instigate it. That would require believing the rat dog and the golden were both acting abnormally. Unless I see otherwise, I’ll go with the assumption that it both dogs were exhibiting normal behavior consistent with the breed.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I’m assuming the clever editing makes it look like he didn’t instigate it. That would require believing the rat dog and the golden were both acting abnormally. Unless I see otherwise, I’ll go with the assumption that it both dogs were exhibiting normal behavior consistent with the breed.

Well that's certainly not normal behavior for a Golden. They're usually passive and very friendly.
The woman with the small dog had him under control so the most it could have done is bark at the Golden. Big deal.
If you have a mean, aggressive dog you better have him under your control and the owner clearly didn't/couldn't.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Well that's certainly not normal behavior for a Golden. They're usually passive and very friendly.
The woman with the small dog had him under control so the most it could have done is bark at the Golden. Big deal.
If you have a mean, aggressive dog you better have him under your control and the owner clearly didn't/couldn't.
That's what I'm saying. Believing the golden attacked unprovoked and the rat dog wasn't instigating, requires you assume neither dog was acting normally before the edited beginning of the clip.
If you go from the start where the rat dog is at the end of its lease before the lady yanks it back and imagine a normal scenario, it would be the rat-dog antagonizing the bigger friendly dog and getting thrashed. That's textbook FAFO.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
That's what I'm saying. Believing the golden attacked unprovoked and the rat dog wasn't instigating, requires you assume neither dog was acting normally before the edited beginning of the clip.
If you go from the start where the rat dog is at the end of its lease before the lady yanks it back and imagine a normal scenario, it would be the rat-dog antagonizing the bigger friendly dog and getting thrashed. That's textbook FAFO.

Sorry, but that's not a friendly dog. And you're still just assuming.

I've been in that situation about 18 years ago where a dog attacked my Sheltie. Sheltie's are a smaller breed but not tiny. American Bully came out of nowhere and latched onto her neck. She never knew what hit her. Fortunately I was able to get him off fairly quickly with multiple blows to the head and my dog was basically ok. Terrified but ok and I'll never forget the scream she let out.
So attacks can happen completely unprovoked.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Sorry, but that's not a friendly dog. And you're still just assuming.

I've been in that situation about 18 years ago where a dog attacked my Sheltie. Sheltie's are a smaller breed but not tiny. American Bully came out of nowhere and latched onto her neck. She never knew what hit her. Fortunately I was able to get him off fairly quickly with multiple blows to the head and my dog was basically ok. Terrified but ok and I'll never forget the scream she let out.
So attacks can happen completely unprovoked.
I think you're missing the point. The video is edited selectively. If I have to use my imagination to fill in the blank part about how the conflict started, I'm going to go with the more probable scenario.
I've seen dogs attack dogs for no reason, but believing that happened in the video requires an assumption of both dogs behaving abnormally.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I think you're missing the point. The video is edited selectively. If I have to use my imagination to fill in the blank part about how the conflict started, I'm going to go with the more probable scenario.
I've seen dogs attack dogs for no reason, but believing that happened in the video requires an assumption of both dogs behaving abnormally.

If by edited meaning we didn't see what might have provoked this, fine but the video itself is not edited. The owner of the Golden is not even in the picture from where the video starts so that Golden came from a distance. He wanted to kill that dog from first sight.
Again. If you have a mean, aggressive killer dog, you better have it in your complete control. That's the bottom line.

ajaf1656

Established Member
If by edited meaning we didn't see what might have provoked this, fine but the video itself is not edited. The owner of the Golden is not even in the picture from where the video starts so that Golden came from a distance. He wanted to kill that dog from first sight.
Again. If you have a mean, aggressive killer dog, you better have it in your complete control. That's the bottom line.
I agree. I'll just add that people with rat-dogs, shouldn't let them antagonize normal dogs because they'll end up finding out.

And that video starts with the rat dog at the end of its leash towards the golden. That's how the lady yanked it back so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread