Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Wait till you see the next one…

Those looked painful. So glad I've never broken anything in my legs. Broken my left arm 3 times, 2 concussions, and knocked multiple teeth out, but I consider that light compared to breaking your leg.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

Believe it or not, Alligators are far more chill than Crocodiles. They don't attack the same way Crocs do.

After watching that whole video though, that is a super chill Gator. Way more chill than I ever expected. I'll try to find the video I saw yesterday, but it was a zookeeper with an albino gator and she was holding him and grabbed a brush to scrub his scales and as soon as she did he had this huge grin on his face like he was smiling. He clearly loved it.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Believe it or not, Alligators are far more chill than Crocodiles. They don't attack the same way Crocs do.

After watching that whole video though, that is a super chill Gator. Way more chill than I ever expected. I'll try to find the video I saw yesterday, but it was a zookeeper with an albino gator and she was holding him and grabbed a brush to scrub his scales and as soon as she did he had this huge grin on his face like he was smiling. He clearly loved it.

I believe it… but Im not messing with either of them…. Unless they are putting someone I love in danger

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I believe it… but Im not messing with either of them…. Unless they are putting someone I love in danger

This is the same gator I saw but a different video of the same reaction. Humans are meant to connect with animals regardless natural behavior. Doesn't mean you can just go tame any animal, but it was originally intended that we we always got along so it's not surprising to me that some wild animals are tame.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This is the same gator I saw but a different video of the same reaction. Humans are meant to connect with animals regardless natural behavior. Doesn't mean you can just go tame any animal, but it was originally intended that we we always got along so it's not surprising to me that some wild animals are tame.

hell yeah bro…. Seen that one before. im a big softy for animals in general. Unless they mean harm…

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
hell yeah bro…. Seen that one before. im a big softy for animals in general. Unless they mean harm…

Same here. Always been good with animals but rarely had pets growing up. Dogs and cats love me and warm up to me almost immediately. I was always watching NatGeo and Animal Planet shows growing up. We're all God's creation and meant to get along... except with Chimps. Chimps all deserve to die. Spawn of Satan lol.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Same here. Always been good with animals but rarely had pets growing up. Dogs and cats love me and warm up to me almost immediately. I was always watching NatGeo and Animal Planet shows growing up. We're all God's creation and meant to get along... except with Chimps. Chimps all deserve to die. Spawn of Satan lol.

I hear you, bro…. Chimps are ****ing ruthless!

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I love animals too. I took another cat to live with the coyotes today. Lol

Asshole! I am looking for a dog or a cat so if you have a cat or a Coyote for adoption let me know!

Ideally, I feel like a Racoon would best fit me right now though. I want one.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Asshole! I am looking for a dog or a cat so if you have a cat or a Coyote for adoption let me know!

These things are disgusting feral cats. I think cat lady across the street might have died, so I should be catching a lot here as their food supply runs out. The coyotes are going to have a good winter. Lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

That was pretty cool. That gator is experiencing pure bliss! LOL.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member

At 15 I raised two kits. A tree was felled and the mother was killed. I had to bottle feed them. They would grab onto me or follow me everywhere. At first I could easily out run them, but as they grew older they could out run me.
They would stay in the yard, but would climb a maple tree and wait for me to climb up and get them. They were affectionate and enjoyed being held and also wrestled around. They could get you laughing so hard, it was tough to catch your breath. 45 years ago.
Rocky & Rastis

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I say go for a skunk…. A friend had one and it was cool AF.

My uncle had a skunk when he was younger. My dad said it would lay on the hood of his car and girls would walk by thinking it was a cute cat so he'd honk the horn to get it to jump up in defense with his tail up and scare the girls haha.
At 15 I raised two kits. A tree was felled and the mother was killed. I had to bottle feed them. They would grab onto me or follow me everywhere. At first I could easily out run them, but as they grew older they could out run me.
They would stay in the yard, but would climb a maple tree and wait for me to climb up and get them. They were affectionate and enjoyed being held and also wrestled around. They could get you laughing so hard, it was tough to catch your breath. 45 years ago.
Rocky & Rastis

I know they are a handful but I've known a few people who have raised them. My previous neighbors did the same thing you did and the raccoons stuck around and we'd see them wondering around our yard and they'd sleep in our willow tree.

I learned a few things about them that you never hear about. They're smarter than cats and just below chimps in intelligence. They wet their hands to heighten their senses because they feel with their hands so they aren't washing their food. President Coolidge had planned to cook Raccoon and serve it for dinner, but ended up liking it so much they kept it and named it, and gave it its own collar.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My uncle had a skunk when he was younger. My dad said it would lay on the hood of his car and girls would walk by thinking it was a cute cat so he'd honk the horn to get it to jump up in defense with his tail up and scare the girls haha.

I know they are a handful but I've known a few people who have raised them. My previous neighbors did the same thing you did and the raccoons stuck around and we'd see them wondering around our yard and they'd sleep in our willow tree.

I learned a few things about them that you never hear about. They're smarter than cats and just below chimps in intelligence. They wet their hands to heighten their senses because they feel with their hands so they aren't washing their food. President Coolidge had planned to cook Raccoon and serve it for dinner, but ended up liking it so much they kept it and named it, and gave it its own collar.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

that road, bro….
dead wink martindale GIF

Users who are viewing this thread