KB INSIDE
Established Member
Is that rattle can or a bad plasti dip?

Everything is more expensive in Hawaii

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
So it needs a paint job and new front fenders. Car looks clean otherwise and has low miles. How far off retail of a clean title one is it?

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I dont see the issue....well besides the price being a little high.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Concept is solid. I love the matte look and think that matte Tiffany blue 5.0 looks amazing. Execution isn't great but again concept is on point.

svtaddict

Established Member
Looks like it's been hammered in the front end by the looks of that radiator cover being cracked and missing fasteners.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Paint is horrible and absolutely needs to be re-done. Salvage title is a killer. Enough to stay clear IMO.

Blackoyote

Established Member
Considering I've seen 10's for mid 30s before in GREAT shape, what do y'all truly feel this car is worth? Upper 20s?

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Considering I've seen 10's for mid 30s before in GREAT shape, what do y'all truly feel this car is worth? Upper 20s?

Only after a thorough investigation on the buyers part. If it was in a fender bender I'd buy it mid/upper 20's if was really messed up no way

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
lol who gives a shit about the paint, bottom line is its salvage title and going for more than clean title cars.

sav03cobra

Established Member
Received more details on the vehicle, here is the back ground:

Hi guys, he bought the car used as a Salvage Vehicle. It was in a front end collision, engine components were not damaged so he decided to pick it up, and replace the damaged body parts. He had the vehicle recertified for Salv-Rebuilt status. The car was originally white, I went with him to the paint shop and told him to go with the same color white. The gentleman at the paint place convinced him that a matte black would look good, I didn't agree. Since it would be matte color my friend decided he could do it himself - these are the results. As with any item for sale, if you are interested weigh the costs to bring the item up to your standards (paint is the obvious one imo) and offer the amount this type of vehicle is worth to you and subtract that cost.

Thank you for looking.

-Thank you for the offer moto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread