Craigslist Find: Someone Save This Poor Cobra! (pics in link)

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
It doesn't look that messed up, I mean it needs a little TLC but over all it looks alright.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
It doesn't look that messed up, I mean it needs a little TLC but over all it looks alright.

I know, right?

New wheels, take off the back louvers and get rid of the hood pins and you'd be good to go! I just always get a giggle of how people list their cars sometimes on CL. I just want to know where he got that blowoff-valve...

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I fail to see why you posted poor Cobra. Looks in good condition and nothing hideous about it. Hate the back louvres and pins but nothing bad compared to others. Mileage isnt bad either. Im sure he put the blow off valve crap because its boosted, more than likely he bought the car modified already.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I don't know what's worse: the way some people actually modify their cars, or the way some people here start threads exaggerating said cars. :shrug:

This car actually seems alright and has a decent starting price. Sure it's not my style, but those mods I dislike are easily reversible.

TClark22

Established Member
"Low Mileage" ...I guess I have a different definition for low miles because it sure isn't 84k. lol

But yea...not a bad cobra.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
I fail to see why you posted poor Cobra. Looks in good condition and nothing hideous about it. Hate the back louvres and pins but nothing bad compared to others. Mileage isnt bad either. Im sure he put the blow off valve crap because its boosted, more than likely he bought the car modified already.

I, personally, just believe "poor Cobra" for the tackiness factor along with the wheels. Again, that's just my opinion. Other than the simple exterior mods he has done to it, that would sure clean up nicely and look great without the tacky stuff and some better wheels - and you could be absolutely right, he might have bought it that way. This would be a good deal for anyone!

I don't know what's worse: the way some people actually modify their cars, or the way some people here start threads exaggerating said cars. :shrug:

This car actually seems alright and has a decent starting price. Sure it's not my style, but those mods I dislike are easily reversible.

Exactly! Sorry about the over-exaggeration, I just do not understand people sometimes when I see what exterior/appearance mods they do to their cars - but to each their own.

If you think that's bad wait till you see this one:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/5233092848.html

Yep. That definitely wins. Sheesh.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The cobra in the grille is pretty bad...

I missed that in the pics. I HATE/DETEST those ugly Cobra "emblems". Thank God they're no longer available. Fortunately that, and the other mods, can be undone and you've got a decent Terminator. The seller will take less than the $19,500 asking price. Not that bad a car at all.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Not that bad seen worse. Different wheels, remove rear louvers, and the cobra grill emblem. Don't care for the good pins either but definately able to save it.

Users who are viewing this thread