Coyote414 is back, the list pt 2

Coyote414

Established Member
If you want to see what a "properly" driven 3v can swing. Check the sticky threads under the drag racing section on s197forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat

Procharged 3V ran a 12.24 at 115mph on radials, but no way I put a 3-4 cars on one?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Methinks OP is lying... Three times he specifically stated he beat a car by "3 or 4 cars." Twice by "a bus length/lengths." He didn't even seem to related the two until a few other posters did. So why not just stay consistent with the measurement? Also, how did you beat a ProCharged 2V by four cars, and then a ProCharged 3V by the same amount, when clearly the 3V will be quite a bit faster than the 2V? At your power level, you should have done more damage to the ZL1 you supposedly raced too, but for some reason you didn't.

It should be very obvious to you by now that if these races and your car aren't completely made up, you're at best beating retarded by the might of your 5.0 drivers. And just out of curiosity, are you the only street racer in the world to be undefeated? :nonono:

justinr1001

Established Member
Who cares if its properly driven? Its a street race, shit happens, not everybody is John Force. The whining in this thread is epic.

Kiohtee

Established Member
It may have something to do with OP not posting a race that he's lost, including when he ran a full bolt-on C6 Vette.

We realize the streets are a whole different animal than the track and the two almost never correlate, but to outrun every ####### thing you come across by bus lengths? I mean, it'd take some pretty retarded people to lose in some of the cars he's supposedly beat.

If you don't want your #### criticized and analyzed, stay off the Internet. Especially SVTPerformance. ;)

Last edited:

Coyote414

Established Member
Methinks OP is lying... Three times he specifically stated he beat a car by "3 or 4 cars." Twice by "a bus length/lengths." He didn't even seem to related the two until a few other posters did. So why not just stay consistent with the measurement? Also, how did you beat a ProCharged 2V by four cars, and then a ProCharged 3V by the same amount, when clearly the 3V will be quite a bit faster than the 2V? At your power level, you should have done more damage to the ZL1 you supposedly raced too, but for some reason you didn't.

It should be very obvious to you by now that if these races and your car aren't completely made up, you're at best beating retarded by the might of your 5.0 drivers. And just out of curiosity, are you the only street racer in the world to be undefeated? :nonono:

I really expected more from the 3V, so I'm just as baffled as you, but we can all admit some cars run better than others. I changed a bus length to car lengths for the "not so sharp" members who hear bus length and think its absolute rape. More damage to the ZL1? Guy said he dynod 475 and they go 12.1 all day on good tires, more damage? Lol to me being undefeated, I lose man... 300zx, 280z with Lsx swap, sprayed hatch civic, kawi 600, c6 vette, evo 9 even with a cracked intercooler, X5 launched hard on me from a dig, pulled him back in before shut off. I post a kill list, not a "I got killed" list.

Darkwave1

Established Member
Nice runs OP . I still haven't had the opportunity to run a 5.0 yet ... cant wait to see how they run !! Love that the new ones can time themselves as if on a track ... that's awesome !!!:beer:

Coyote414

Established Member
It may have something to do with OP not posting a race that he's lost, including when he ran a full bolt-on C6 Vette.

We realize the streets are a whole different animal than the track and the two almost never correlate, but to outrun every ####### thing you come across by bus lengths? I mean, it'd take some pretty retarded people to lose in some of the cars he's supposedly beat.

If you don't want your #### criticized and analyzed, stay off the Internet. Especially SVTPerformance. ;)

Hows your reading comprehension? I lost to that C6 and ZL1, I was ONLY satisfied by the result, doesn't mean I won, it means I did better than expected SMH.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I really expected more from the 3V, so I'm just as baffled as you, but we can all admit some cars run better than others. I changed a bus length to car lengths for the "not so sharp" members who hear bus length and think its absolute rape. More damage to the ZL1? Guy said he dynod 475 and they go 12.1 all day on good tires, more damage? Lol to me being undefeated, I lose man... 300zx, 280z with Lsx swap, sprayed hatch civic, kawi 600, c6 vette, evo 9 even with a cracked intercooler, X5 launched hard on me from a dig, pulled him back in before shut off. I post a kill list, not a "I got killed" list.

Did you just post that you lost to a 300Z. Now you are beating FI 3vs, 2Vs, and running with ZL1's, C6Zs. Beating modded Shelbys and the Nissan 300 got your mind right. Take a break go back and rethink this. For your sake post some time slips.

For street racing and track racing there is much of a difference from a roll. Traction is limited but cars trapping 7-10 mph faster is the same on the street. You out E.T because of traction. You out MPH because of HP. Now if you go to the track and run in the high 12s with your same tires on that you run in the street (only way to do it to be a fair comparison) and can't come close to the cars times you posted we know it's all BS:bs:

Coyote414

Established Member
Did you just post that you lost to a 300Z. Now you are beating FI 3vs, 2Vs, and running with ZL1's, C6Zs. Beating modded Shelbys and the Nissan 300 got your mind right. Take a break go back and rethink this. For your sake post some time slips.

For street racing and track racing there is much of a difference from a roll. Traction is limited but cars trapping 7-10 mph faster is the same on the street. You out E.T because of traction. You out MPH because of HP. Now if you go to the track and run in the high 12s with your same tires on that you run in the street (only way to do it to be a fair comparison) and can't come close to the cars times you posted we know it's all BS:bs:

Youre an idiot, nobody said anything about a modded Shelby, I said it may have had an exhaust, and maybe pulleys since they're so common, not very smart. And I don't know the cars times that I raced, we can find other peoples times that own the same car, but that's only a ball park number, and if I can only squeeze a high 12 I'd be really pissed.

Oh and what's wrong with losing to a 300z? You have no idea what his mods are lol!

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
Procharged 3V ran a 12.24 at 115mph on radials, but no way I put a 3-4 cars on one?

I ran [email protected] with minor bolts on (300rwhp) in a full weight premium GT.... And she had 12.4 in it with traction. It just wouldnt hook due to an unprepped track. So, you think a procharged one is only a couple tenths faster? Lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
I ran my first ten in my 3V, with little to almost no suspension mods. I doubt you beat a Procharged 3V that builds more boost the faster and higher the RPMs get.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
You get to the track a lot? What's your numbers on street tires? I'll be going this weekend, obviously conditions will be different... Especially since I've never been down the strip but it should be cool to see what a properly driven blown 3V can do... And I'm sorry... For beating a car that's just like yours, it must have been a mistake. He was only honking at the invisible car in front of him both times, and the bus length was off because I over compensated for the images in my mirror being closer than they appear. Yeah I'm being a dick, but so are you. Regardless, get your time slip on here and I'll do the same <3

I've been to the track with my Mach 1, Cobra and my old 07 GT (currently my G/F's car). Haven't had a good chance to take my current 05 GT to the track as I am still tweaking it a bit and adjusting the tune and a few other issues.

There are dozens of blown 3V's with minimal supporting mods running mid 11's @ 120+.

What are your times and mod list?

I'm not being a dick......yet....

If you put 3-4 cars on one that ran low 12's, that means your car is a solid 11.4-11.5 car @ 120+.

What are your times?

Is his a manual? Dude can't drive for shit. My 07 ran 12.23 @ 113.92 twice in over 100 degree weather, not including the shitty Chicago humidity and heat index. When her car ran those times, it was with a Vortech, Non-IC, 8 PSI, stock manifolds, stock gears, stock suspension and street tires. That was also in a car that weighed 3900lbs, give or take with me in it.

We've since added 4.10's gears, LCA's, better tune and drag radials. We are shooting for mid-high 11s in cooler weather.

Oh, her car makes 407 RWHP and 367 RWTQ. Not very high numbers, but pretty decent times considering the lack of supporting mods, and the power levels.

Bokeo

Established Member
Good runs OP. Checked out vids are they are legit. Not sure whats with all the haters and whiners in here, Must be the E-Thug coming out in them all.

I beat alot of cars that I 'shouldnt' as well.. thats why i always keep my GoPro handy for situations like that.

Keep on rocking the 5.0 bra

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Anything can happen on the street in one pull, but a few runs should show the faster car even if the driver is retarded. My friend has a 5.0 with the exact mods as the op plus longtubes. When I was stock he would get worked from a dig or a roll, the longer the race the worse it got. After a pulley/tune on my car I've ran more bolt on 5.0s than any other car since there seems to be so many floating around. Its the same every time, bus lengths get put on the 5.0s easily. Props to the op for winning against an obvious bone stock 07 with a tard driver.

Coyote414

Established Member
I ran [email protected] with minor bolts on (300rwhp) in a full weight premium GT.... And she had 12.4 in it with traction. It just wouldnt hook due to an unprepped track. So, you think a procharged one is only a couple tenths faster? Lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

I actually KNOW it is, why else would it be posted on the Internet with a supporting time slip? To be honest I'm done replying... My next post will be a time slip or a rematch with a quality vid so the haters can discredit that with the infamous "driver mod" comment, even though a 40 roll is bullet proof aside from a missed gear, if they aren't missing gears, the difference between a mediocre shift and a great shift is very minuscule, won't create bus lengths.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Here is the list from S197Forum.

WWW.S197FORUM.COM

Please note Numbers 86-171.

Since you seem to feel a Blown 3V is only capable of 12's with supporting mods and good tires with good drivers, this massive list of blown 3V's will prove your inexperienced opinion wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread