Coyote414 is back, the list pt 2

Coyote414

Established Member
your regular pullied cobra.

I am not talking about paper numbers, i a talking about actual real life race results, track times. A pullied GT500 traps over 126mph runs low 11s, high 10s, A pullied cobra goes 122-123mph, runs mid- low 11s. Your car cant do that, even if it did, it would have been an even race, instead of you putting busses on those guys. back to reality.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Since we're going back to reality... Fact: I have no idea what mods the gt500 had, alls I can tell you is that it was slow as balls.

musclefan21

Established Member
Since we're going back to reality... Fact: I have no idea what mods the gt500 had, alls I can tell you is that it was slow as balls.

you were trying to imply that it may have been pullied by saying "pullied ones are common" and i am trying to bring you back to reality by saying your car cant touch a pullied gt500s and pullied cobras. You beat a stock gt500 with a bad driver. Great work!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The driver is the key to every race. I have a buddy that has a Whippled 04 making 540rwhp he could NOT get that car into the 11s at the track. Now there were several factors why, suspension, tires, track conditions, lack of track time. All these things need to be taken into account for his performance, or lack there of. Having owned a SC Mach and my current car a '12 5.0 GT, I will say that my GT puts the power to the ground much more effectively than my old Mach.

Last edited:

Coyote414

Established Member
you were trying to imply that it may have been pullied by saying "pullied ones are common" and i am trying to bring you back to reality by saying your car cant touch a pullied gt500s and pullied cobras. You beat a stock gt500 with a bad driver. Great work!

Oh he must have been so much worse than me at driving, considering this is my first manual car ever and I have only 8k miles worth of seat time, bone stock too cuz there's no chance in hell an all motor 5.0 can ever touch the bigger supercharged gt500... Lmao

musclefan21

Established Member
Oh he must have been so much worse than me at driving, considering this is my first manual car ever and I have only 8k miles worth of seat time, bone stock too cuz there's no chance in hell an all motor 5.0 can ever touch the bigger supercharged gt500... Lmao

Yours can't.

jas11151990

Established Member
I have beaten an 07 GT500 as he was stock and only beat him by 2 cars till 4th gear ( ran outta room) probably would have only been 2 1/12 - 3 cars max if we had kept going through 4th. Believable kill but not bus length. For some reason when I hit fourth I really began pulling on him

Last edited:

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I see all points and all one can do is take his word. I snatched a vette from a light twice in the same night with a tl. Everyone got butt hurt because it was a vette and greater than my life was the quote. A lot of high HP cars have terrible drivers. Some have problems at the time of the race. Going to get an alignment I took beatings there and back and have over 700 rwhp. Because he won doesn't mean his car is faster. Doesn't take credit from his win. If the other driver tried and lost it is what it is. Taking a much stronger car beating OP isn't going to prove anything when your supposed to win.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Ok so I shouldn't post about how I beat cars I typically wouldn't beat? Than what the **** is this road kill forum for? Should I post about how I murder bolt on civics? Lmao ur a joke man I mentioned I made 430 because I think we can all agree we'd rather 430 motor rather than 450 procharged with hideous torque. It wasn't out of nowhere I mentioned dyno numbers it was relevan to the previous post.

It's here to post about racing experiences, good or bad, etc.

There is a big difference between someone saying they raced car A and beat it by X, and believing it will always be that way no matter the driver versus someone that admits car A needed the driver mod.

You sir have no humility whatsoever, and truly believe your car will destroy F/I 3V cars, and GT500's with bolt-ons. Yet, with you driving your 5.0 at a track, are not able to run better times than those cars, but manage to beat them on the streets by bus lengths. Makes perfect sense to me.

Coyote414

Established Member
I have beaten an 07 GT500 as he was stock and only beat him by 2 cars till 4th gear ( ran outta room) probably would have only been 2 1/12 - 3 cars max if we had kept going through 4th. Believable kill but not bus length. For some reason when I hit fourth I really began pulling on him

Good kill, I pull a little harder up top due to 3.31 gears, you are aware a bus length is 3-4 cars right?

Coyote414

Established Member
It's here to post about racing experiences, good or bad, etc.

There is a big difference between someone saying they raced car A and beat it by X, and believing it will always be that way no matter the driver versus someone that admits car A needed the driver mod.

You sir have no humility whatsoever, and truly believe your car will destroy F/I 3V cars, and GT500's with bolt-ons. Yet, with you driving your 5.0 at a track, are not able to run better times than those cars, but manage to beat them on the streets by bus lengths. Makes perfect sense to me.

Do you read half the stuff I've said? I TOLD the guy after he called me out that he would win! But yeah I guess I really believe I will kill all FI 3v stangs... And last time I checked drag racing and roll racing are very different... Fact: I know there are faster 3 valves out there than me, plenty of them, same with gt500s, but the cars mentioned lost, and they lost bad, stay tuned as I'm sure I will run into them again. Til than, good luck untangling your panties.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Only thing I will address because the OP is on the cocky side. Out running the sheby up top I just can't see happening. I understand the older one's have 3.31 but the trans gear ration is also different. I think on the big end the extra HP and TQ of the shelby will really start to show. 5.0 s are great cars but don't think your going to take down a lightly modded shelby with a decent driver.

jas11151990

Established Member
If the Shelby is modded it will beat a bolt on 5.0 no question. But in my race when running a stock GT500 what really helped was how I was able to rev higher. I did not go through the 7 pages of crap here but we have a GT500 in the garage and I know what to respect lol

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I have another friend that had (he sold it) an 08 4.6gt that he bolted a Procharger on. He dynoed 485 to the rear wheels, yet with his 20" rims he could not get into the 11s at the track. Low 12's was all he could muster. Dyno number can be impressive but with out the proper suspension and tires it's possible to have to much power.

Coyote414

Established Member
Only thing I will address because the OP is on the cocky side. Out running the sheby up top I just can't see happening. I understand the older one's have 3.31 but the trans gear ration is also different. I think on the big end the extra HP and TQ of the shelby will really start to show. 5.0 s are great cars but don't think your going to take down a lightly modded shelby with a decent driver.

I have 3.31 as well and it was from a pretty good roll, I started in 3rd so it was at least 50-60 which is pretty much top end. I must be a liar :(

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
I don't see the point in bragging about beating poorly driven cars. I once beat a H/C/I LS1 in my pullied cobra. Did I brag? No, because I no the car was driven poorly, and should have put at least 1-2 cars on me with someone that knew how to drive.

You are not beating, let alone putting bus lengths on a properly set up and driven blown 3v or pullied GT500.

It's funny how coyote is saying not to use numbers to judge the races, however, he keeps referring back to how much his car made on a dyno. Hypocrite much?

/Thread

Sent via morse code through a fax machine.

Soooo at the end of the race we are supposed to administer a drivers test to ensure that we can officially post a race on the interwebz? C'mon... If I race a Lambo and win, I'm going to post that on here chop chop.. Does it matter who "should" have won? Not really, what matters is who actually won.

Jeesh, so this guy posted some wins. Why does it hurt feelings, its not like he's being a dick about it? Exaggerating? Perhaps, the definition of "buslengths" is subjective, but in the end what does it matter? He raced some guys and won. Whoopty dooo.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Never called you a liar guy. Around that speed I would be in second with a Shelby and the instant we hit the shelby should start to slowly walk away. Defintely will jump on the initial hit. One thing FI cars do over motor cars is pull harder in the higher gears. My first Z was NA with quite a few mods. The 2nd is FI and there is no comparison. From 3rd gear on it pulls like my NA did in 1st - 3rd. Just run a GT500 that has a decent driver and you will not get the results you are posting. Especially up top.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Soooo at the end of the race we are supposed to administer a drivers test to ensure that we can officially post a race on the interwebz? C'mon... If I race a Lambo and win, I'm going to post that on here chop chop.. Does it matter who "should" have won? Not really, what matters is who actually won.

Jeesh, so this guy posted some wins. Why does it hurt feelings, its not like he's being a dick about it? Exaggerating? Perhaps, the definition of "buslengths" is subjective, but in the end what does it matter? He raced some guys and won. Whoopty dooo.

Fair enough.

I raced a Bugatti Veyron in my Cavalier today. I beat it by 1 bus length.

20 minutes later, I am going to post about it, and say that I've raced a few other Veyrons with similar results, so that must mean I am saying I can always beat them. Then, I am going to use my dyno numbers in response to the thread, and make it clear I put bus lengths on these cars, and argue with other members and try to justify why and how I won. I'm going to say things like how my Cavalier has awesome N/A power and the Bugatti is slow because it doesn't have the torque curve of a naturally aspirated car, and probably had heat soak. See what I am doing here? When someone goes out of their way to prove to random people on the oh so serious internet, it clearly shows this guy is full of ****ing shit. At least that is my take on it.

It doesn't hurt any feelings, it simply gets old. He is trying to provide FACTUAL information, not just a story as to how/why he beat these cars, and back them up with dyno numbers, and similar races to convince us that it is normal to win against cars such as the ones that he raced.

That's fine, he beat some random cars. As you've said, whoopty dooo.

:beer:

Coyote414

Established Member
Fair enough.

I raced a Bugatti Veyron in my Cavalier today. I beat it by 1 bus length.

20 minutes later, I am going to post about it, and say that I've raced a few other Veyrons with similar results, so that must mean I am saying I can always beat them. Then, I am going to use my dyno numbers in response to the thread, and make it clear I put bus lengths on these cars, and argue with other members and try to justify why and how I won. I'm going to say things like how my Cavalier has awesome N/A power and the Bugatti is slow because it doesn't have the torque curve of a naturally aspirated car, and probably had heat soak. See what I am doing here? When someone goes out of their way to prove to random people on the oh so serious internet, it clearly shows this guy is full of ****ing shit. At least that is my take on it.

It doesn't hurt any feelings, it simply gets old. He is trying to provide FACTUAL information, not just a story as to how/why he beat these cars, and back them up with dyno numbers, and similar races to convince us that it is normal to win against cars such as the ones that he raced.

That's fine, he beat some random cars. As you've said, whoopty dooo.

:beer:

You get to the track a lot? What's your numbers on street tires? I'll be going this weekend, obviously conditions will be different... Especially since I've never been down the strip but it should be cool to see what a properly driven blown 3V can do... And I'm sorry... For beating a car that's just like yours, it must have been a mistake. He was only honking at the invisible car in front of him both times, and the bus length was off because I over compensated for the images in my mirror being closer than they appear. Yeah I'm being a dick, but so are you. Regardless, get your time slip on here and I'll do the same <3

Riptide

Established Member
If you want to see what a "properly" driven 3v can swing. Check the sticky threads under the drag racing section on s197forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat

Users who are viewing this thread