Coyote414 is back, the list pt 2

Coyote414

Established Member
Had a decent night of racing.
2012 5.0-- JLT cai, lethal o/r H, steeda axle backs, canned tune by bama ;)

Kill list: 05-09 procharged mustang gt- gave him the launch every time, didn't matter, gave him a bus length

Our fav, the new camaro ss, bone stock automatic, of course he wanted a dig, even on shitty sumitomos I accepted, even being nice I still spun 1st and 2nd, chirped third than made him look like he was standing still.

A new 335 was in the parking lot and approached me, tuned jb4 with intake and I believe catless, not sure of other mods, I accepted a 20 roll, got on it and spun 1 and 2 again, grabbed third and 3-4 cars.

07' GT500, not sure of mods, definitey some exhaust work, this was disappointing as we had 2 races and in each I pulled around atleast a bus length

IsF- full bolt ons asked for a 40-140, in this race it seemed like I pulled right after grabbing each gear, while just maintaining in the upper rpms, when all was said in done I put 2 cars on him :) btw his car was LOUD AS F**K

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Guy's c'mon! With those mods he should be around 420-ish hp at the wheels. Give him some credit :lol1:

THAITED

Established Member
Holly cow, the 5.0 is unbeatable, you need 1000 rwhp to over come that engine. Guys it's time to sell our cars and join a 5.0 club

Last edited:

geeteego

What???
Established Member
Had a decent night of racing.
2012 5.0-- JLT cai, lethal o/r H, steeda axle backs, canned tune by bama ;)

Kill list: 05-09 procharged mustang gt- gave him the launch every time, didn't matter, gave him a bus length

Our fav, the new camaro ss, bone stock automatic, of course he wanted a dig, even on shitty sumitomos I accepted, even being nice I still spun 1st and 2nd, chirped third than made him look like he was standing still.

A new 335 was in the parking lot and approached me, tuned jb4 with intake and I believe catless, not sure of other mods, I accepted a 20 roll, got on it and spun 1 and 2 again, grabbed third and 3-4 cars.

07' GT500, not sure of mods, definitey some exhaust work, this was disappointing as we had 2 races and in each I pulled around atleast a bus length

IsF- full bolt ons asked for a 40-140, in this race it seemed like I pulled right after grabbing each gear, while just maintaining in the upper rpms, when all was said in done I put 2 cars on him :) btw his car was LOUD AS F**K

Where in FL? :dw:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
not bad, good kills OP!

the 5.0 hate is getting pretty ****ing pathetic around here

Coyote414

Established Member
I came prepared this time, if any of these races are just too hard to believe, PM me ur email with which ever car you can't believe, and I'll send you the vid :)

Kiohtee

Established Member
OP, just post all the videos up here. There's no way you're winning EVERY race, especially against cars that ARE faster than you.

We get it, the new 5.0's are fast, but not untouchable.

Coyote414

Established Member
OP, just post all the videos up here. There's no way you're winning EVERY race, especially against cars that ARE faster than you.

We get it, the new 5.0's are fast, but not untouchable.

Sounds difficult, I'm only
On my phone so I could definitely email you these vids and you can post them if you'd like.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
A 114-117 trap car taking down 120+ trap cars from a roll? By buses? No video?

His posts are clearly trolling.
117 might be a tad high for his mods. Just noticed he has no headers. Headers and tune wake the car up but won't trap 119+ either. Car should only make about 400whp.

Z25OH not downplaying the 5.0 at all. However some of these "kill stories" seem a bit fishy especially from a roll. My Cobra is faster than MOST tuned, headers, intake, exhaust 5.0 especially from a roll. I don't even see myself putting bus lengths on these types of cars.

blkvenm97

Established Member
i don't see how you put a bus length on a prochaged 3v while giving him the hit. that's just hard to believe...and then a bus length on an 07 gt500 which should easily be puttin down at least as much power as you (probably alot more) even if it's bone stock. I would believe these 2 if you said you barely edged em by half a car or somethin...but bus lengths? come on man I call bs for sure bro

Users who are viewing this thread