Coyote414 is back, the list pt 2

Dude99svt

Established Member
my 99 4valve will slap the shit out tht pos five oeven with 128xxx on the odo.full bolt ons with good driver= 99 carnage :D

Coyote414

Established Member
my 99 4valve will slap the shit out tht pos five oeven with 128xxx on the odo.full bolt ons with good driver= 99 carnage :D

Kool man, welcome to SVTP! By "slap" do you mean rear end me when your brakes fail cUz of some "old car problem"? Good luck with the car, and thanks for the positive post! Seeing as your in Texas and Im in Florida, that won't happen, unless you want to pay me a visit.

Dude99svt

Established Member
:(

HAHA ur cool, cool story bro:banana:
Kool man, welcome to SVTP! By "slap" do you mean rear end me when your brakes fail cUz of some "old car problem"? Good luck with the car, and thanks for the positive post! Seeing as your in Texas and Im in Florida, that won't happen, unless you want to pay me a visit.

THAITED

Established Member
This is in black and white if the 5.0 goes against older GT 500 or 3v blown, 5.0 takes the win every time.

Last edited:

randys14

Established Member
lol @ all these butt hurt people.

Why should he have to drive to meet you somewhere? Your the one that wants to show him how fast your car is, so I think you should have to drive to him... He has nothing to prove, he provided video's and you are all butthurt cause he beat a car that is probably realistically faster than his car. But that doesn't matter, because he won and a win is a win

SLO-SVT

Established Member

You have a high mileage 99 4v and your calling his car pos..? LMAO

I live in Spring and dont mind finding out what that bolt-on 99 would do against my stock 04' Cobra..... its also a pos

OP....congrats on the kills. Keep them coming!

THAITED

Established Member
"A win is a win" from a producer of Fast and Furious and brought to you by ??????? I like that.....LOL.

Coyote414

Established Member
"A win is a win" from a producer of Fast and Furious and brought to you by ??????? I like that.....LOL.

A win is a win... That's trademarked? Shit... Not
Like he said "it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile" but it is funny
That you think of F&F whenever you here a general statement, somebody has been watching the re-runs!

THAITED

Established Member
A win is a win... That's trademarked? Shit... Not
Like he said "it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile" but it is funny
That you think of F&F whenever you here a general statement, somebody has been watching the re-runs!

Ask me if I care????? On the other hand, I do believe that you won those races. But.....will you win again racing the same cars? (Just curious)

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Youre an idiot, nobody said anything about a modded Shelby, I said it may have had an exhaust, and maybe pulleys since they're so common, not very smart. And I don't know the cars times that I raced, we can find other peoples times that own the same car, but that's only a ball park number, and if I can only squeeze a high 12 I'd be really pissed.

Oh and what's wrong with losing to a 300z? You have no idea what his mods are lol!

So I guess that an exhaust and pulley (normally the first mods to shelbys) are not mods, then what are they genius. Anytime you replace factory parts with aftermarket to increase performance guess what? It's considered a mod. Specially since they normally take the Shelby over 500 rwhp and 470 TQ. Hefty numbers compared to your 5.0 put you still seem to overcome the 100 more foot pounds of TQ and HP is just beyond me. Then you think you can out run it up top lol. I need to really look into these 5.0s. Just defying the odds

Qwk GT

Established Member
Fair enough.

I raced a Bugatti Veyron in my Cavalier today. I beat it by 1 bus length.

20 minutes later, I am going to post about it, and say that I've raced a few other Veyrons with similar results, so that must mean I am saying I can always beat them. Then, I am going to use my dyno numbers in response to the thread, and make it clear I put bus lengths on these cars, and argue with other members and try to justify why and how I won. I'm going to say things like how my Cavalier has awesome N/A power and the Bugatti is slow because it doesn't have the torque curve of a naturally aspirated car, and probably had heat soak. See what I am doing here? When someone goes out of their way to prove to random people on the oh so serious internet, it clearly shows this guy is full of ****ing shit. At least that is my take on it.

It doesn't hurt any feelings, it simply gets old. He is trying to provide FACTUAL information, not just a story as to how/why he beat these cars, and back them up with dyno numbers, and similar races to convince us that it is normal to win against cars such as the ones that he raced.

That's fine, he beat some random cars. As you've said, whoopty dooo.

:beer:

+1 on getting old. No one know's why people tell b/s but it happens. Reminds of of all the ricers that would say they would take out xyz. No one knows why those idiots do it, but they do.

Did he beat those cars, maybe..... But I really doubt it. And yeah, no way a pullied gt500 is going to lose to a bolt on 5.0.

And for all the guys spouting 1/4 times, we all know that is heavily dependent on driver/car setup/traction. Most races on the street, obviously a roll.

OP would get straight raped by a pullied gt500.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
OP would get straight raped by a pullied gt500.

HAHAHAH+THIS+POST+IS+SO+FUNNY+DAMN+YOU+_20974df2a6e2f5a66f33f8d19471d480.jpg

Coyote414

Established Member
You have a high mileage 99 4v and your calling his car pos..? LMAO

I live in Spring and dont mind finding out what that bolt-on 99 would do against my stock 04' Cobra..... its also a pos

OP....congrats on the kills. Keep them coming!

Thanks lol... People: I'm an honest man, I found the driver of the procharged 3V on a local forum here... Turns out his car was indeed not running to its full potential, he said his spark plugs had gone to shit. We set up a rematch as soon as the rain settles down and the roads dry. Win or lose, you will see it.

THAITED

Established Member
Thanks lol... People: I'm an honest man, I found the driver of the procharged 3V on a local forum here... Turns out his car was indeed not running to its full potential, he said his spark plugs had gone to shit. We set up a rematch as soon as the rain settles down and the roads dry. Win or lose, you will see it.

U da man now go race him.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread