Coyote-Powered '01 Bullitt

blainestang

Established Member
Very nice Blaine!

Thanks, Nathan! I see you've got some interesting projects going, as well as the BAB Cobra you've wanted for several years now! (You may have had it a while, but I haven't been on the forums much, obviously)

nice!!! curious, is the throttle cable driven or drive by wire.

It's DBW... Part of the Ford control package for crate 5.0s.

cobraetti

part of the zombie squad
Established Member
Your right... if it's a 99/01 then it's a Mustang GT with a different motor AND IRS. :lol:

I wouldn't change badges but that's just me... but to act like any Mustang is anything other than a V6 model with extras is silly. They all use the same body and then the things that make them unique are added. These things are made on an assembly line they are not unique snowflakes.

RICER:poke:

blackmage

Established Member
i think the badges fit nicely. lovin your dads car

5902269474bb3f270410bsccrobr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ViciousJay

Established Member
love this build, but i will admit i would look into a smaller set of badges if possible, otherwise rims, tint, lowering and a lead foot is all thats needed next

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
That's tight! I would only take the 5.0 badge off the engine if you were trying to be sly, but everyone that looks under there will know that its obviously not a 4.6

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
So if i have a V6 mustang with a cobra motor, i can put cobra badges? I dont really care either way but alot of hypocrits on here.

You can't honestly be that dense. He didn't put the 5.0 badges on there because he thinks it's a 2011 GT or something. He put them on there because that's the engine it has now, obviously.

I say keep the badges, everyone on here is a critic. It looks right at home in that engine bay, very nice car man.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
My only issue with the car would be to lower it a little bit and slap a set of 315's on the back with some 10.5" rims. Gonna need something bigger than the stock 245's...

blainestang

Established Member
You can't honestly be that dense. He didn't put the 5.0 badges on there because he thinks it's a 2011 GT or something. He put them on there because that's the engine it has now, obviously.

I say keep the badges, everyone on here is a critic. It looks right at home in that engine bay, very nice car man.

Thanks... Yeah, I can't imagine how the 5.0 badges would be like pretending it's something it's not. It's obviously not a 2011 Mustang GT.

Rims, tint, and lowing would be the next thing I would do. But regardless, that is bad ass!!!!!

My only issue with the car would be to lower it a little bit and slap a set of 315's on the back with some 10.5" rims. Gonna need something bigger than the stock 245's...

Yeah, wider tires would definitely be useful... And rims/tint/lowering would look nice. We'll see.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I'd be willing to bet the badge looks more at home in person versus a few internet pics, & obviously the guy isn't trying to misrepresent the car.

If the car is seen and questioned, all he has to do is pop the hood and everyone will proceed to STFU and stare.

Users who are viewing this thread