Coyote killed a pesky Dodge Cummings w stack so big your head would fit in it

03 deadpool

Established Member
Nice kill op. In PA where im at the diesel kids got the truck market so screwed up the working guy who wants a work truck has to pay 5000$ more than book value and dealers wont negotiate on price cause that skoal dipping, dickies wearing punk that wants to roll coal will pay it.

SilverCoyote

Established Member
I love crushing diesel truck dicks... !! I cant drive anywhere without some idiot in a diesel truck trying to race me...? Half of the time there is a 1500 pound welder in the back also...??

Last edited:

SilverCoyote

Established Member
I'm running a NOVI 2200 with a built engine.... If there isn't a lot of traffic, usually in a few seconds, I can't even see the truck it's so far back...... lol...

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
I'll be on the lookout for the Ricer Coal Rollers from now on

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
I like Skoal Dipper better than Ricer Truck... Never heard that before, RMFAO, that insult fits.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
I ran one at the track last fall. Same deal, bunch of 18-22 year olds with diesel trucks hanging and snickering. The cummings I ran actually ran me down on top end 12.23 @ 117 mph was his time. I was only running tune at the time.

EB85

Established Member
I was in my Subaru, not even the Cobra, and two dongs in trucks drove around me in the center turning lane of a highway I was on to race. One was a bone stock previous gen F150 and the other was a 2500 Duramax with chrome wheels that stuck out too far and a 5" chrome tip. As they slowed down to run, I downshifted and still kept right on their bumpers to about 80. A lot of the street hicks around here have no top end and just a smoke show down low.

imbuggin

Established Member
Train horns...... I have nothing to say except I am embarrassed for him. I mean I just want to ask them why. I know I would get a stupid ass story.

Hey!! I am no redneck and I have a train horn under the hood of my expedition. You would not believe how handy it comes in when some jaggoff is texting!:coolman: My wife gets real pissed when I use it.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Hey!! I am no redneck and I have a train horn under the hood of my expedition. You would not believe how handy it comes in when some jaggoff is texting!:coolman: My wife gets real pissed when I use it.

I am a honky too. Love to give them the long horn. Dangerous wierdos driving out there.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I hate these jackasses and enjoy showing them my taillights. I haven't lost to one yet, but have had a couple make it a close race from a dig. They are typically a joke at roll racing speeds.

Users who are viewing this thread