Coyote Cobra's wheels finally showed up!

F8L BYT

Established Member
It was a 7 week wait for the rears but damn it was worth it! Fronts I had the next day thanks to Carlyle Racing. Have a few more things to finish up and then it's back to the track!

This is the only time I had the chance to snap a couple pictures, and being in the middle of the day the lighting is killing it. Sorry, I'll get some better ones later on when I finish everything up!

17x4.5 Weld Alumastars
15x10 Champion Speed Series w/ X Beadlock

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

FullSizeRender_2_1.jpg

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
awesome! So how does that motor move that lighter car down the road/track? Car must weigh 400+ less than current model...

F8L BYT

Established Member
awesome! So how does that motor move that lighter car down the road/track? Car must weigh 400+ less than current model...

I'm pretty happy with it... Only ran it twice last year and had a best ET of 11.2 and MPH of 122. I think It will get into the 10's NA this year with swapping from the 3.73 to the 4.30's.... And then I'll hit it with the 150 shot to see what it can do!

F8L BYT

Established Member
Looks sick! Things going to straight rip with 4.30s. Are you taking it to Indy street car takeover?

Yes sir, Rushing to finish it up for that actually. Just have to install the new trans, clutch, fuel pump, gears, and have it tuned lol I don't know why I procrastinate

That car looks mean. Love it!

Thanks my man!

98cobra#1222

that's just my game
Established Member
Yes sir, Rushing to finish it up for that actually. Just have to install the new trans, clutch, fuel pump, gears, and have it tuned lol I don't know why I procrastinate

I'm in the same boat lol. Just need to get my trans, exhaust, tire, tune, and fix any issues that may pop up. What trans are you going to run and who is tuning the car?

F8L BYT

Established Member
I'm in the same boat lol. Just need to get my trans, exhaust, tire, tune, and fix any issues that may pop up. What trans are you going to run and who is tuning the car?

Haha so you feel the pain! I have a friend of mine who has been tuning it with HP Tuners.... and It's a fully built T45 w/ 26 spline

Users who are viewing this thread